Hello !

Friend

Hello there. My name is Friend. Just joined. Used to play Luna Online with a bunch of friends but they all stopped playing and in turn I stopped playing. Come back a few years later to find the offical server gone and this being the only place to play. Been wanting to get back into luna for some time and I guess now would be the best time.

Though happy to see this place up it has not gone without problems. I cannot seem to figure out how to login the servers. I can get on the forums here but I can't find a single place on the website here that says how to logon the server it self. All I get is a login screen and nothing that says how to registure or anything. Trying to get some help on the IRC channel (what just getting that to work was a mission in a half since i have never used a IRC client or anything like it before  :P ) but, got no response.

BEYOND THAT hoping to be able at one point get on and have some fun.  I hail from Michigan and is somewhat proud of it XD. I have been on other games but I don't go on many of them as much as I used too. As for outside life i make pizzas at Little Casars and fix computers on the side. Hobbies include playing guitar, messing around with vocaloid, trying to find music noone has heard of, Traveling when I have the money, and reading up on history. Boring life eA?

As for the original Luna server I was not anyone special. If anything the only thing i did that would be consider interesting was collecting as many gems as possible and then sell them all in one sitting for just one gold.. why? because I like giving stuff away and it was taking up space. :P

Anyhow hoping to find new life for luna on here (when i figure out how to logon the damm thing) and maybe metting a few friendly people on the way :D

I been through the website a few times and i still can't find where it tells me how to get on the server. I got the client and i downloaded everything and im at the screen (after you select the server) where your supposed to login. I have tried loggin in with the same stuff from the forums but that does not work. IS there some sort of registration button i am missing because i can't find a anything on here explaining it unless im looking over it XD.

Though regardless thanks for the warm welcomes :3

ANd now i feel stupid. Though when i tried it my email would not work. Might of been on here before but i would not remember the password or anything for that. I will try that now

Also for the future might want to post that somewhere for people like me who cant figure it out dont complain about it XD. Though judging by the fact you already have about 700 people on right now you probably dont have this problem often.

I want to go dig a hole now...

Thanks again ^^

EDIT: it was my username that was i was trying to use.. owell just had to use the back up. I still feel stupid xD.

My name is Friend ... Used to play Luna Online with a bunch of friends ...

I like this part..  :D

Anyway Hii hoo!

Welcome!

And enjoy your stay here!

Feel free to ask, don't feel stupid about that as we all have our derp moment..

And remember Friend, we all are your friends Friend, we won't bite..

(Ahh overusing the word Friend somehow makes me lose the meaning of it.. )

• Upvote 1

I like this part..  :D

Anyway Hii hoo!

Welcome!

And enjoy your stay here!

Feel free to ask, don't feel stupid about that as we all have our derp moment..

And remember Friend, we all are your friends Friend, we won't bite..

(Ahh overusing the word Friend somehow makes me lose the meaning of it.. )

Yeah it gets boring after the first 3 uses :P

But yes, have fun Friend, if you need any help, ask anyone but me :lol:

Im pretty much self reliaent so I probably wont be asking much from people till i start to get frustrated :). Though if you want you can still add and i will add ya (if i can figure out how work the game again. XD It's like my first time playing all over again). IGN: Parallax since i did not think Friend would be a good name with it being taken.

Yeah it gets boring after the first 3 uses :P

Lesson learned..  B)

I edited my post and please edit it too on the quote..  

First impression! My first impression!  :o

Back to topic,,

The IRC is kinda deserted for some moments as people are usually afk there..

For a simple question your best bet is to ask here on the forum..

(For a very quick and a very simple question (and to avoid creating same topics), ask it on the forum game section..) :P

For a complex question like restoring ID, banned, forgot password, etc. go for the IRC..

Lesson learned..  B)

I edited my post and please edit it too on the quote..  

First impression! My first impression!  :o

Back to topic,,

The IRC is kinda deserted for some moments as people are usually afk there..

For a simple question your best bet is to ask here on the forum..

(For a very quick and a very simple question (and to avoid creating same topics), ask it on the forum game section..) :P

For a complex question like restoring ID, banned, forgot password, etc. go for the IRC..

I edited it :p

And irc is mostly empty, there are usually 2-3 people there when i play at night :p

Please welcome!! See that, Friend? Each of us is a 'nice' person in his/her own way. :3

note : you might wana consider to read the rule first, so you wont get any trouble later. Like, editing your post as we arent allowed to advertise other games here. :3

Please welcome!! See that, Friend? Each of us is a 'nice' person in his/her own way. :3

note : you might wana consider to read the rule first, so you wont get any trouble later. Like, editing your post as we arent allowed to advertise other games here. :3

Thanks for the heads up. I did read the rules but I thought it was directly relating to linking and what not and not about mentioning them. Though only mention the games and not any servers or anything i still took them out of the original post. Thanks again :D

SQpjLw3.gif

Hi Friend~ you wanna cuddle with meh? :>

Enjoy your stay, play well~ :D

Uhhh.....maybe.........

... nvm I'm to nerves. 

Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone :D

• Administrator

I edited it :P

And irc is mostly empty, there are usually 2-3 people there when i play at night :P

I donno what you're talking about, oh rightt.... you  only join YOUR GUILD'S channel, right, there's a general channel #lunaonline where there's always people on.  And I'd say your guild is pretty active so I don't think there's only 2 people online o.O

Guest Derpyderp

I edited it :P

And irc is mostly empty, there are usually 2-3 people there when i play at night :P

usually 10 people in the channel at all times sometimes even more.