I gotta little question to ask some of the developers/form leaders or whatever critical role you play

-Winter-

Question

for some reason my little sister cannot connect into her account. for every execution it will say ''ID OR PASS INCORRECT'' but when i look back i see that the id and pass inst incorrect because there is no way she could have entered it wrong and i have never changed the pass or id if it was a hacker i will find him or her or it and i will tango with that arr-agent {insert insult here} until i find the evadince i am completely hostile.

-CXG-

8 answers to this question

yep i have never changed it a day in my life. i will find this freak on my honer as a true big brother

i mean, like when she created password, did she use caps lock or not? because either web or game is case sensitive

just got the ''ok'' that the id isnt banned its hacker killing time >} maybe i should ruin his mental rehabilitation force him to think hes about to be hunted down like a dog or report to cops or GM o wait i dont know who or ''what'' it is...wait there is a pass change history here right?