whispering fire skill bug [rogue]

LightM

i try to level up my whispering fire skill, but when i re-log or change map. my whispering skill descreasing again to level 2. and it still reduce the point of my SP. i tried it many times but it still doing the same.

note : im using Altair's Composite Bow when i leveling up my whispering fire skill.

• Game Master

I think items that give you a skill are disabled until the patch or something. That may have something to do with it. But anyway try taking it off, switching maps, and doing all your skills before putting it back on.

i try to level up my whispering fire skill, but when i re-log or change map. my whispering skill descreasing again to level 2. and it still reduce the point of my SP. i tried it many times but it still doing the same.

note : im using Altair's Composite Bow when i leveling up my whispering fire skill.

of course you are, Altair Bow has Whispering Fire too so it will increase your Whispering Fire by Auto

All skills from Equipment now is still Bugged, so don't worry about your Whispering Fire skill :)

originally Whispering Fire: Rune Walker Max on lvl6, on Temper Master Max on lvl8

Now, may you check your own Whispering Fire Max on what Level? :)

im gonna try to level up my char to get some SP then i will try increasing my skill again with my altair unset.

now my char are rune walker

my whispering fire now is lv 2, i have tried twice to max it skill until lv 6. but it wont happen.. XD

i already wasting so much SP.. lol

Edit :

thats right, it caused by my altair. when i removing my altair, my whispering fire can going to the next level. even when i relog.

XD