Weapon and Armor for Mage

Bite

Question

Well my CL is working OK now, and I want to ask about Mage sets and weapons. Like what is the best weapon and weapon stats for One-Hand Mage. And what I need more on the armor like Int or Magical Attacking Power. I'm sorry for asking so much cause I completely....I mean COMPLETELY forgot whats is good on Mages x_x".....I haven't play Luna since 2 years. And if there is a website on the Internet to help me faster can you give me the site so I won't have to bother y'all that much c:?

4 answers to this question

As of now, the commonly used weapons for mages are one handed weapon(like medusa staff or athena hammer) but some mages uses kierra's staff(2 handed). If you want very high magic attack, use medusa but the bad effect of medusa is -712. That's why some mages use athena to have higher hp but since athena is a mace, the risk is not being able to use some mage skills which requires staff or wand. About armors, if you really want high int or magic attack, use faust set with high rein and high philoed int or magic attack. gardener's set is only for those who want to be balanced but for pure int or pure magic attack, use faust. If you have anymore questions, just ask and I'll try to answer. It would also be nice if you ask from someone with better mage experience as I also retired before, I just came back here in Luna.

Edit: Some uses tarintus set for armor but I recommend faust because tarintus set has necklace included so farouk necklace which is a very important necklace to mages won't be compatible with tarintus set. About helmet, as of now, we use kynee but since the stealth from kynee is not working as of now, don't bother using the stealth from kynee.

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

As for the weapon just stick with Wizardly Wand (Red Mimics in DGF) until you can afford Medusa, which is like 2b+ normally. 

I'm pretty sure the stats go like 2.1 Int = 1 Magical Attacking Power or something like that, so it depends on the amount of the stat you get. 

@Chii, Tarintus requires body, necklace, and a helmet, and it doesn't give much pdef at all. Only real bright side is the cast speed. Not that Faust gives much pdef, but it gives more than Tarintus while having a good magic attack bonus.

• Upvote 1

Mages who can't use light armors

Set

1. bellerophon set

2. Faust set

Weapon

1.medusa

2.WW

Shield

1.AIAS

W/ light armor able mages

---> light armors can be a great help because you can tank mobs

cheap light armor set (deprave monk set)