Need and opinion about my sword master

Malafagoso

Question

some people had told me to use 2 handed instead of dual wielding
so i came here to get my sm judged and see what to do, so here is my sm

flk9.jpg

eveything is +7 except steno it is +10
necklace is lvl 70 from npc also an earring the other one is flick and the 2 rings are hathor

the path i went was warrior>mercenary>knight>sword master
btw this was my first char i didnt use a guide and i didnt know anything from this game because this is my first luna
now i know way more than before but still im asking for an opinion

and i have a question not related to sword master its related to panzer
is iron knight bugged?
my panzer has like 3400 phy atck and i deal like 1300 with that skill and ive read that iron knight has 693 atack force
but with kneeling shot i deal like 4000 and it has just 289 of atack
also, does reloading skill work? i've read that it seems to work but some others say it doesnt so i want to be sure and dont waste sp

thanks for reading this

10 answers to this question

You should use 2hand while your dual wield mastery is not yet max because it will give you too much penalty in low levels. You can dual wield at lvl 125 to 132 when the dual wield penalty will not be noticed. So for now stay with 2hand weapons. Plus there are quite few skill you can use with dual wielding so you cannot spam skills while leveling.

For the bugged skills, I think not all damage in skill description is accurate, There is a skill in my BT which says deal 1000 damage but is much weaker compare to other skills which are around 400 - 600 dmg.

for you SM:

-your DEX is too Low for Human Swordmaster

-and you not use skill "Spinning Sword"?

-Swordmaster not really need Berserker since it will decrease your Defend

-you need Critical Slime and other Equipment with Phillo Critical Rates

for your Panzer:

-Iron Night is bugged, is supposedly Area skill, that's why the damage is Low comparing with other Musket skills on Panzer)

-Reloading is working, Fifin already post about this on her Guide about Panzer, is for increasing Speed Attack

anymore question perhaps? :)

yeah...

for a fighter, ur crit is really low (i know u r hit by pinalty, but 200 crit is simply too low)

too put it blunt, 4k patk with 1k crit rate is way better than 6k patk with 200-300 crit rate...

1. use crit slime as suggested above....

2. use (at least) dirty predator trap (neck)

3. use (at least) eternal flame ring (belt)

4. use (at least) 60 crit rate cape (phixus/COK)

5. rein ur sword(s) with crit rate instead of patk...

Swordmasters who have gone through Knight instead of Gladiator doesnt have rage burst which boosts your Critical damage when using swords by 21%
I'd suggest going for dual axe or 2h axe instead of sword since you dont have rage burst.

Also, you could pick from H set + Regulus or H armor + M boots + HB Set. (Assuming that you're after critical/nuker type human SM)

But seriously, Sword type SM which hasnt gone through Gladiator is a waste of talent.
Go for G axe if 2h, Partisan + 115 crafted axe if Dual.

Swordmasters who have gone through Knight instead of Gladiator doesnt have rage burst which boosts your Critical damage when using swords by 21%

I'd suggest going for dual axe or 2h axe instead of sword since you dont have rage burst.

But seriously, Sword type SM which hasnt gone through Gladiator is a waste of talent.

I have Human Fighter>Guard>Mercenary>Knight>Swordmaster

Mercenary also have Rage Burst

talented or not, at least the Damage of Sonic Boom lvl25 Critical is already 20k-20k on Wokies

mostly of my items are philoed with vit and str so i should get vit and dex/crit?
about crit slime  im 200m away from getting it
im thinking in using a restat should be a good idea to use points like 70% on dex and 30% on vit or shoudl i leave how it is?

thanks to everyone for heping me!

it maybe because your equip still bad. if you have better equip, i think there's no problem.

for critical, i suggest you use crit slime and HB set, it'll give more critical rate. and for damage i think you can just go for dual wield and find better sword with str or dex or maybe vit that you wish. 

I have Human Fighter>Guard>Mercenary>Knight>Swordmaster

Mercenary also have Rage Burst

talented or not, at least the Damage of Sonic Boom lvl25 Critical is already 20k-20k on Wokies

mm..

for you SM:

-your DEX is too Low for Human Swordmaster

-and you not use skill "Spinning Sword"?

-Swordmaster not really need Berserker since it will decrease your Defend

-you need Critical Slime and other Equipment with Phillo Critical Rates

for your Panzer:

-Iron Night is bugged, is supposedly Area skill, that's why the damage is Low comparing with other Musket skills on Panzer)

-Reloading is working, Fifin already post about this on her Guide about Panzer, is for increasing Speed Attack

anymore question perhaps? :)

mm.. i have question about strike stats on my SM(Wr>if>Gl>SM 2h Axe)!!

do accuracy have influence with strike?

and  to max strike on SM that use 2h axe do I need lvl up "heavy weapon accuracy" cause it'll increase the accuracy?

mm.. i have question about strike stats on my SM(Wr>if>Gl>SM 2h Axe)!!

do accuracy have influence with strike?

and  to max strike on SM that use 2h axe do I need lvl up "heavy weapon accuracy" cause it'll increase the accuracy?

yes, you already have good Logic there... and you already answering your own Question :)

Heavy Weapon Accuracy is for Increasing Accuracy/Strike while you use "Two-Handed Weapons" so yeah you may increase it to get more Strike

you may also need some Equipment with Phillo Strike too... XD