My Banned acc

sirandruws

Question

.My id:finalsuyi, my pj Suyi, that was banned, on IRC says "The user (Suyi) has banned for trade account to [biohazard" but i dont know that [biohazard and i no has trade any acc, can the staff meet my problem? But if maybe i trade any acc can u tell me a name of that acc? name Pj? :S not pass judgement without investigating, my banned reason is not true, i no has trade any acc, personal staff please prove that you are right, i invested a lot of real money in that acc, you can check my history balance and never brake the rules of games. Finally i cant open the IRC page because im from South American and my ports or protocols are close for your webchat. My email: [email protected]

The server rules: 

Please read the whole list, it could save you from getting into trouble!

1. Use common sense.

2. No usage of profanity near someone who appears to dislike it. The individual will be given punishment if it is shown that they have continued using profanity although they've been told to stop.

3. No advertising of any sort when it involves recruiting players to any other source of entertainment. This includes other games other than Fly For Celestia.

4. No unfair advantages over players. For example, staff members handing out rare items or massive amounts of gold to players. It is acceptable that they hand out small gifts,
such as an EXP scroll to help them feel welcomed to the server.

5. No spamming or consecutive use of capital letters in the shoutbox.

6. No spamming in the server or forum.

7. Do not try to impersonate someone else. This includes pretending to be a staff
member or another player without the original person's acknowledgment & approval.
This means you should definitely not use any names relating to Brandon or Orange.

8. Of course, no botting, hacking, manipulating files or playing the game unfairly.

9. A player should not join this server with intention to seek any type of harm to the server or cause a bad experience to a player purposely in any shape or form. If one does, their stay will not last long.

10. No discrimination or degrading of one's status(race, sex, etc). One's opinion is their own, no one needs to hear(or if you're gonna be a smartass, read) it.

11. Don't be a kiss-ass to the staff or bad-mouth, insult, annoy, harass, or provoke members
of the staff.

12. No griefing. Bad players are bad players

8 answers to this question

But how i no has sell, :S i only i no find buyer and i did not know it was forbidden, i read this rules, nowhere says prohibited to sell accounts, it seems unfair, im not stealing, im not cheating, why i cannot recover the time and money invested on that acc?, the rules says: 

Please read the whole list, it could save you from getting into trouble!

1. Use common sense.

2. No usage of profanity near someone who appears to dislike it. The individual will be given punishment if it is shown that they have continued using profanity although they've been told to stop.

3. No advertising of any sort when it involves recruiting players to any other source of entertainment. This includes other games other than Fly For Celestia.

4. No unfair advantages over players. For example, staff members handing out rare items or massive amounts of gold to players. It is acceptable that they hand out small gifts,
such as an EXP scroll to help them feel welcomed to the server.

5. No spamming or consecutive use of capital letters in the shoutbox.

6. No spamming in the server or forum.

7. Do not try to impersonate someone else. This includes pretending to be a staff
member or another player without the original person's acknowledgment & approval.
This means you should definitely not use any names relating to Brandon or Orange.

8. Of course, no botting, hacking, manipulating files or playing the game unfairly.

9. A player should not join this server with intention to seek any type of harm to the server or cause a bad experience to a player purposely in any shape or form. If one does, their stay will not last long.

10. No discrimination or degrading of one's status(race, sex, etc). One's opinion is their own, no one needs to hear(or if you're gonna be a smartass, read) it.

11. Don't be a kiss-ass to the staff or bad-mouth, insult, annoy, harass, or provoke members
of the staff.

12. No griefing. Bad players are bad players

Account Trading
Account and Character Trading is strictly forbidden, especially if it's for another game.
We don't care if you share your account but we will NOT handle account disputes.
If anyone using your account breaks the rules, you will be held responsible and may lose ALL your accounts.
Permanent Ban in every case.

It does't matter if you find someone to buy your account or not, you still had the intention to sell it and this is FORBIDDEN with no exceptions