Install ;(

Radarr

I also couldn't find any topic about this specifc error. to point a link.

It looks like the file is corrupted, or maybe the antivirus is blocking some files to be copied.

Try first disabling the antivirus and installing the game again. If that don't solve your problem, try re-downloading the installer (with the antivirus disabled), and install again. If this still does not solve the problem, report it again here.

• 2 weeks later...

If this is a regular issue why dont you fix it then?

I've spent an hour trying to get this game to work i disabled my antivirus i checked my firewall its letting it through nothing i reinstalled the game so many times. I even came to the point to uninstall my antivirus so what now? fix your game

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Game Master

There's nothing wrong with our game, if there was, nobody would playing. Only problems come from peoples' internet and/or computer. It's something on your end not allowing the game to run correctly, the problem is just going to be finding out what is causing it and how to fix it.

Also the link is broken, so I can't see the problem.

...Moved to Help Center.

how is it possible that so many people struggle installing Celestia Luna, out of all the pc's ive had and all the times ive installed a new OS (combined it must easily be approaching 100) ive never had a single problem during the install and thats been with a fresh download almost every time 

how is it possible that so many people struggle installing Celestia Luna, out of all the pc's ive had and all the times ive installed a new OS (combined it must easily be approaching 100) ive never had a single problem during the install and thats been with a fresh download almost every time

This, I have never encountered a single error with CL other than being unable to fullscreen but that's only a minor inconvenience.

This, I have never encountered a single error with CL other than being unable to fullscreen but that's only a minor inconvenience.

If your monitor supports it use a DVI connection and set your refresh rate to 72 hertz this removes the black borders when playing full screen