About Sm Human Question

alvian

Question

Im planning to make a SM human,

Path

Warrior - Infantryman - Gladiator - SM (6%patk 1%pdef 9strike 180crit 1%HP)

Warrior - Mercenary - Knight - SM (10% patk 1%pdef 9strike 90crit 1%HP)

Warrior - Infantryman - Knight - SM (6% patk 3%pdef 9strike 30crit 3% HP)

Warrior - Mercenary - Phalanx - SM (6% patk 1%pdef 18strike 90crit 1%HP)

*Job passive currently not applied

1. Which one you preferred?

2. i think most of SM just have lvl 10 HeavyArmorExpertise. Is it enough in GW/PvP/PvE with strike mix str and a bit vit equipment?

Skill

I think most of you (now) will answer path 1 at most because of SM dual wield enable to use shield skill(BluntShield). And i think its good at job passive.

3. Can you confirm this :"shield skill cant be applied with dual wield after next update" 

As long as i see, the reason going infantry/phalanx just to get HAE (beside blunt shield), and a bit pdef skill.

4. Troopership give 2% pdef at lvl 1 to 2, and HAE give 1.17% pdef each lvl, why HAE give a lot more pdef in stat than troopership. (2% compared to 1%)? 

Weapon

I think i will go with 2H sword user SM even i reach that 133+, still use 2H. I dont want to stick with that penalty, and i like 2H. just like destro. With higher level of sonic boom + DSB.

5. What do you think about being 2H? Compared to dual wield? Give explaination.

Stat

I think i gonna go vit type (like destro vit), i dont like to be killed in 1 hit in GW.

6. What do you think? i think most of you wil suggest going to STR. I think it wont give really big difference beetwen destro and gladi->SM. And destro vit still can survive at GuildWar. How about SM?

7. i think SM Elf 2H (from RK) have same level of skill like BC, Earthquake. What do you think compared to SM human?

8. If you are fighter (any job), and not dex type in stats,  also NOT using edit item. please write down how many crit rate max you can reach with ur normal equipment. (want to know if it can reach 1200+)

PS : Its a QUESTION. not a QUIZ at your school/university :D

6 answers to this question

first of all Alvian, Celestia Luna doesn't have those Passive Job Bonus as you mention above

however, that Passive Bonus Features will updated as soon as possible :)

1.) I prefer no1 and no2... and I think no4 is good too

2.) Actually, Swordmaster themselves are not have Heavy Armor Expertise, they get it from Path to make them :)

anyway, Knight have lvl15 Heavy Armor Expertise, and Phalanx have lvl20... XD

3.)Yes, all Skill that includes Shield will activate too on Dual Wielder (except skill with Block effect)

4.)sorry... I hate math >.<

5.) you can use Dual Wield around lvl117 or lvl121, on this level your character will have lvl5 / lvl6 Dual Wield Mastery which the Penalty aren't Great anymore

6.) Actually I choose DEX since you choose Human... XD

but VIT is good choice too :)

7.) I think is same, well you can use Skill Calculator to see Max Level of all skills each time you make Path Job :) 

first of all Alvian, Celestia Luna doesn't have those Passive Job Bonus as you mention above

however, that Passive Bonus Features will updated as soon as possible :)

1.) I prefer no1 and no2... and I think no4 is good too

2.) Actually, Swordmaster themselves are not have Heavy Armor Expertise, they get it from Path to make them :)

anyway, Knight have lvl15 Heavy Armor Expertise, and Phalanx have lvl20... XD

3.)Yes, all Skill that includes Shield will activate too on Dual Wielder (except skill with Block effect)

4.)sorry... I hate math >.<

5.) you can use Dual Wield around lvl117 or lvl121, on this level your character will have lvl5 / lvl6 Dual Wield Mastery which the Penalty aren't Great anymore

6.) Actually I choose DEX since you choose Human... XD

but VIT is good choice too :)

7.) I think is same, well you can use Skill Calculator to see Max Level of all skills each time you make Path Job :)

yaa i know the job passive . just in case, after the update if it will be applied.

About no.3 antoni, do you know / remember if they will fix that "dual wield can use shield skill"?

Do you think going infantry will just a waste of time IF they cant use shield skill while dual wield anymore? (since going infant priority just to get blunt shield as far as i know)

no.5  im planning to be 2H user to the end. what do you think?

no.6 i think i will use HB set at the end instead of chival to boost crit rate. so i think im going to vit (for HP capasity not for pdef).

for path no.3... Knight also have Blunt Shield max on lvl20

what you get from Infantrymen just a mere Solid Shield and Troopership

I think is still better going Mercenary>> Knight, since Mercenary has Rage Burst for Critical Sword :)

5.) if you going to Two Handed and won't use Dual, well Destroyer still better than Swordsmaster Two Handed XD

6.) I put DEX for Status, you can buy Heavy Armor and Boots lvl115 with VIT 30, Rein VIT 25, and Phillo high VIT, use Tarintus Belt VIT, I hope is enough to encounter Hidden Blade Sets penalties effect XD

8.) I was not mention this no8... my Destroyer Critical is 1200 anyway 

Ummm yaa i go for SM 2H just for SM SB+DSB skill xD.

Emm if i go mercen -> knight, i will not have great earthquake + burning crash i think.

I decide to go warrior -> infantry -> gladiator -> SM then.

I will go vit since i think most of my equipment focus on strike/str. Hard to buy new equipment and i think its same.

I have no problem with -pdef, what i need just hp capasity to survive.

1200? Okay my destro just have 790+ since not using hb set and vit type.

I think sir Antoni already answered most if not all of your questions, but i think a little more input would not hurt:

1. For path I prefer infa>gladi. This is for higher level of attack buffs and rageburst. But a little squishier compared to knight/phalanx path (in which I would go to ur number 2 question).

2. Personally, my point of view for human SM are sniper types. One that are seen on the back row dishing out heavy damage while keeping their range from enemies. You are more of a Glass cannon as they say, so HAE really not that significant (only my opinion). Offense is ur best defense if u go human SM.

and for number 5 question.

for preferring to be 2h till end. I would agree with antoni that Destro is better than SM.

If you are going for SM because of SB and DSB then Destro also has SB and Earthwave as its counterpart.

So if youre only preferring SM for range attacks and not taking advantage of dual wielding then destro is still better (IMHO).