Cardinal Vit Or Int Stats?

kollektor

Question

5 answers to this question

Try asking this guy if he still plays CL,

MightyThor, an int type cardinal.

They are not weak, they are just squishy. But Int type cardi are good in pve and a good damager in GW, level 10 turn undead hurts if it is level GAP and really have high MA.

But the vit cardis, really good for war, and pvp stuffs.

I recommend you stay int until you attain some high level and go vit if you only want to go pvp and war.

Try asking this guy if he still plays CL,

MightyThor, an int type cardinal.

They are not weak, they are just squishy. But Int type cardi are good in pve and a good damager in GW, level 10 turn undead hurts if it is level GAP and really have high MA.

But the vit cardis, really good for war, and pvp stuffs.

I recommend you stay int until you attain some high level and go vit if you only want to go pvp and war.

i see .. ok2x sir ill follow ur advice.. ill stay int .. i dont really go GW since i didnt take TU skill and holy justice..i put my sp on aoe.. thanks alot sir , im enlightened now..

Almost all war types of cardinals are vit types. You just throw HT and SOJ. Rogues are pretty much done. But I know a few int cardinals. And I should say they're successful. If you can afford, I would recommend vit/ms. Survivability > 1 time strength.

Also, you'll probably come to the point where you'll go to war. So, yea. And you'd need that SOJ, it's aoe skill too.