Dupe Items?

Ebrian1990

Question

11 answers to this question

• Administrator

items that you have never seen before always ask about

any equipment that is higher than level 115 except level 135 weapons with crafter name such as "1stplaceMPvP"

timed items that say (X days) and have a seal in trade/booth but don't have a timer

Im new player in this server, there is alot of new item that I don't know / never see before inside this game... it's unfair to ban someone like me (an example)... If i accidently buy dupped item... what say you? 

can list down dupped item?

Orange already told you what dupe items would look...

• Administrator

Okay I guess it is not for everybody, some people do make items get seals even though they are from the item mall and legal items, some people do not, like I can sell my costumes and they do not get a seal but Present's same items do. We will have to look into it

if it's an item that you know we do not sell in the item mall permanent or is from an event like pineapple helms that don't have a timer but do have a seal those are ok items, but if it's like a witches bonnet without a timer but with a seal that is duped, because we do not sell permanent witch bonnets. if you are curious about an item you can always ask here

Okay I guess it is not for everybody, some people do make items get seals even though they are from the item mall and legal items, some people do not, like I can sell my costumes and they do not get a seal but Present's same items do. We will have to look into it

if it's an item that you know we do not sell in the item mall permanent or is from an event like pineapple helms that don't have a timer but do have a seal those are ok items, but if it's like a witches bonnet without a timer but with a seal that is duped, because we do not sell permanent witch bonnets. if you are curious about an item you can always ask here

I want to ask, is panda gloves & boots duped? there is time 90days... but its never goes down like 38days..37days...36days...35days....

another question, yesterday I saw someone selling bachelor hat with seal and 30days timer... 200pp can only last 30days? I thought barchelor are permenent

sry noob question :D