How To Increase My Power ?

trung107

I'm in level 89 now, my job is assassin, but my phy attack just 800 @@. Some one can help me how to increase my power. I have upgraded my white item to +7 and use strengh stone to plus some strengh about plus 15-20. But just 890 phy attack and eva just 170 @@

Thank all first

Heheh...

Dont dream too much if you are low level. You'll gain much boost on your PA if you reach 105

but if you have lots of cash..

1.+12 your weapon

2. Buy stuffs philoed with str20+

3. Buy DS belt with PA

4. Use chiv,,, or V.set if you reach 105

5. Buy BWL, JOl/Bache PA

6. Buy costumes str+5

• Game Master

^ Shouldn't be worrying about that till he gets a lot of money.

I suggest you make sure all of your items are close to your level. Construct them once you get 75+, reinforce them, enchant them. Then once you get like ~300m, you can buy rare level 80 sets. They have one for every character type, and weapons as well, which go for around the same amount as an armor set.

To get them, you can either get them from diamonds, which is a hassle, and hard to get. Or you can go to Nera Castle channel 3 and search for them clean, they usually sell them pretty cheap. Or you can shout that you're buying them.

Right now seeing that you are a really new player, I will assume you need gold. Your first character for the sake of progress needs to be a "Farming Character" or a character you keep between 90-109 Just to fight mobs at Nera Harbor to collect drops from them with the goal of selling them. Your first character is just to save gold, after you get say 1,000,000,000 [1b] Then I would start a main character. For now don't worry to much about your stats compared to other players. You want to focus on just killing monsters.

I will assume you do not know about the cheap Nostrums you can get that will give you a good little kick. At any channel Alker Harbor the NPC With the pink dress will sell you various useful items in her other inventory slots which can be accessed by clicking the little number tabs in her shop menu. All the nostrums she sells are a measly 100 gold, so always carry at least 50 of them.

Also as Seraphyre said, Nera Castle Channel 3 is a great place to shop around for cheap equipment that may give you a good boost, and keep an eye out for those level 80 armor sets. They will help you quite a bit.

For now, Try to not shout for buying items, since you might get ripped off. Check Nera Castle first so you see what prices are like.

Another tip I would give is if you are not satisfied with your low physical attack, you may want to try a different class type as a last resort. Rogues are a bit more expensive to gear compared to a warrior going destroyer. Any rogue with not much gold, will probably have low physical attack. 

If this is your first time playing, I would make a warrior just so you get a feel for playing, and buying/selling with players.

My last, and best tip. Donate if you can. The items in the Itemshop can be sold to other players for a lot of gold. Then you can get geared faster. And you can buy yourself items you will need like Phixus, Physical Bachelor, ect..

• Game Master

I disagree with you there, Clise. Rogues are much easier to level than warriors for first-time players. It's hard to get enough attack and defense to solo, you need good equipment. For rogues, you just need to get like 5 eva on each piece of equipment and you're good to go. It's easy to get high crits on them, so getting high patk isn't too crucial as long as you have nice critical damage. 

In any case. My best tip would be to find a helpful guild that speaks your language. If you become friends with people in there, you'll find people to be extremely giving. A lot of people will give or lend you armor sets and weapons, and sometimes even costumes, to help you get going. If not that much, most people will at least help you with your own sets, or do something such as tank for you.

I disagree with you there, Clise. Rogues are much easier to level than warriors for first-time players. It's hard to get enough attack and defense to solo, you need good equipment. For rogues, you just need to get like 5 eva on each piece of equipment and you're good to go. It's easy to get high crits on them, so getting high patk isn't too crucial as long as you have nice critical damage. 

In any case. My best tip would be to find a helpful guild that speaks your language. If you become friends with people in there, you'll find people to be extremely giving. A lot of people will give or lend you armor sets and weapons, and sometimes even costumes, to help you get going. If not that much, most people will at least help you with your own sets, or do something such as tank for you.

I can agree with you until lending armor and other. never mind of armor, even gold alone is hard to get even they're guildmate. costume? I wont lend it even with a friend that I can trust. I maybe am cheapskate, but for something that worth for money, or something that price more than around 1b, I can't lend it easily you know. except to my brother and sister or family.

if it's about money, it's better to ask guildmates for helping in hunting to collect some gold, or make a friend so you can party with them. and "NEVER EVER" become a beggar, especcially to guildmates or your friend. it will leave a negative look on you. but if you really need it, tell a good word to them, and make them until feel uneasy to help you (there is some person I know, every time they ask a help, I feel guilty not to help them -_- ) then ask them without begging, and dont force if they wont help. you need to do this because people tend to forget what the feeling of not having at all or become newbie when they have all they need, including me (except for the person who give me 10m when I first play this game, I wont forget him even though I forget his name LOL).

dont do any DD. it's pointless if you fast leveling but dont have any money. you musn't bored for grinding, because that's what you will do for money to buy all you need ( maybe for the rest of your life? dunno ). if you have some money (around 100m or more), you can working on the making money guide in guide section.

there is much way to working for your money.

after you gain some money, you can start building your character. remember, without money and hard work, you can't live your life in your way.

• Game Master

Aw. Yeah, we're different, I usually help make them equipment or lend some of mine. I remember how hard it was to get to a point where I could solo on my own. I ended up making a tank, but I always had to have a hitter with me, and even that was difficult.

That's always an option too, making a tank. Many people out there need one, so you can use your tank to get some gold for a soloist. 

Oo... yeah, that's an option too... if you can dual login, open 3 ID where you make a Hitter, Buffer, and Tanker. if you can open just 2, make a Hitter and tanker. for the job, you can look the guide section. if you need recomendation, try to make a path of necro/destro for hitter, magnus one hand for tanker, rune master fo buffer. it's not the best, but you can try it.

I can see how people would prefer Rogue over Warrior as starter. Each has its own pros & cons.

Yea having a dual client with another of your own characters is a good advantage to have when it comes to quick leveling.

Once you go paladin, you never go back.  ;) 

1 thing to know for newbie in luna.

luna is different.

most people will go "pure" path job. like after guard they willchoose infant.

so i suggest you to read the "guide section" for clasa change. thanks