Inside Dungeon Date 81-100, The Mobs Acting Passively

eryannda

Question

hi there

let's keep it short: why the mobs acting passive in the 81-100 DD?? they're always acting like stupid; can't decide whether to atttack or not to attack, just walking forward and backward and it's frustating, it's very hard to gather 'em..

i know it is very rude to ask you guys to fix this, as if you guys don't have enough things to do, but, as DD has such important role in luna, i humbly ask to at least take a notice on this issue..

best regards to the celestia luna team, lovelyfresco

ps: here's the screenshots
Luna_01_140416_181510_001.jpg

5 answers to this question

Well i have to say that this "anomaly" is "normal" .. same with other server too..

Admin say its "make it harder", because its their "algorithm" . All monster from lvl 81-84 and 91-94 (if im not wrong) just act like that 

Well i have to say that this "anomaly" is "normal" .. same with other server too..

Admin say its "make it harder", because its their "algorithm" . All monster from lvl 81-84 and 91-94 (if im not wrong) just act like that 

it's because you can only agro a maximum amount of monsters at a time. the rest will wait around until they can be agro'd.

u have to use attract :D. there is any maximu withdrawal monsters. its normal :D

This is not bug

oh yeah, i didn't know agro system that time x)

now that i've known about it, someone may close this thread, it's solved then, thanks :)