Is There A List Of Changes Between Cl And Normal Luna?

Veteran99

Question

I know DDing is now possible with same-sex partners, and I saw a Human Swordmaster Guide? Wasn't this elf-only class? I also noticed that some skills that say are sword-exclusive like Boost Sword can be used with axes and maces? Is it possible to be a SM with a Mace now :O?

8 answers to this question

• Administrator

"Normal" Luna does not exist, there are versions such as Luna Plus and Classic, we have an early version of Classic with some changes, unfinished and bugged features. We will be fixing, modifying and adding features as we see fit to provide a more fun and balanced gameplay.

Seeing the current amount of Luna servers shows how the original developer failed maintaining and developing the game, Luna Plus in my eyes had many mistakes.

Anyhow, many skills need fixing and rework.

It is possible to instance with same gender characters and the amount of dates you get is 10 a day. We also have a free for all PvP Map that should be in your teleport scroll at the very bottom!

• Administrator

Sword Master was always originally a race-neutral class, and yes it is race-neutral in our server.

Here's the Classic job tree (we do not know yet if we are going to follow the 6th jobs line to line):

EDnD765.jpg

• Administrator

As you can see that calculator also says Crusader is human only and it's not. That is the calculator with the skills of our version so 2 single bugs shouldn't bother you. 

You are saying it as if I am lying to you or don't know how it is in game lol.. If you visit the Fighter guides you will see plenty of human sword master guides.

Eh I knew it would come off like that. Sorry. I appreciate you clearing that up, I have this sort of pet-peeve where I get really antsy if I don't know for absolute sure if something is 100% accurate, and I need to know right away or I go flippin' nuts, so my asking you the question was out of that. Sorry again if I offended you. That's what made me curious was seeing all the guides that the calc said weren't possible. As you may have noticed I kind of spammed these boards asking all of my silly questions x-x.

• Administrator

Eh I knew it would come off like that. Sorry. I appreciate you clearing that up, I have this sort of pet-peeve where I get really antsy if I don't know for absolute sure if something is 100% accurate, and I need to know right away or I go flippin' nuts, so my asking you the question was out of that. Sorry again if I offended you. That's what made me curious was seeing all the guides that the calc said weren't possible. As you may have noticed I kind of spammed these boards asking all of my silly questions x-x.

It's alright, you contribute to the forums with your activity. The forums are here to help and chat so it's nice to see people using them.