Problems

Mirumi

Hello i dont know if something happens with the server but it doesnt let me log in, as long as i select server it says failed the connection to the server please check the website for latest informations, is it down or?:x

Hello i dont know if something happens with the server but it doesnt let me log in, as long as i select server it says failed the connection to the server please check the website for latest informations, is it down or?:x

Sometimes this happens when I open up the client fast and type in my details too quickly; it proceeds to say that same warning message. However, once I restart the client and proceed with things at a normal pace -- the server allows me to log-in to my account. 

Also, when my antivirus detected the Celestia client as a false-positive virus, it blocked/deleted a certain file which led to the same warning message when I tried to log on. To remedy this, adding CL to my anti-virus exception list fixed everything (upon a re-download and installation of the game). 

Those are the only scenarios I can think of from my experience, putting aside a server restart. 

Well as long as i run the game from launcher it gets me to the server list and when i click on the server to log in it appears the message i wrote above and i cannot log in, my anti-virus isnt a problem cause i  already watched that and i  still cant log :x

Sometimes it's just your internet connection. If your internet connection is fine, then I usually exit CLuna and relaunch it. And if it still doesn't work, restart your computer. And if that doesn't work, I just wait. Eventually, it will let you log on in about an hour or so. 

Sometimes it's just your internet connection. If your internet connection is fine, then I usually exit CLuna and relaunch it. And if it still doesn't work, restart your computer. And if that doesn't work, I just wait. Eventually, it will let you log on in about an hour or so. 

I did everything i even reinstalled it again but still doesnt let me to log in :/...

Oh nvm i actually fixed it, thanks for helping tho!