Attempting To Connect To Server (Patcher)

keni

Question

Hello,

I am new to the game and recently dl'd the files from the main website, but everytime I run the patcher I get "attempting to connect to server." it stays like that and I turned off my Anti-virus to check if that was the prob, I still got the same outcome.

a little help?

9 answers to this question

just redownload it with your anti virus off :) it will work then, i did something different. but the easiest way is to redownload it with your anti virus off. also. whenever u open the patch. make sure the antivirus is off. if u ever open the patch with the antivirus on. theres a possibility that you need to re-download the game. hope this helps ! >< welcome TO CELESTIA LUNA.. (whatever you do.. do not,, i mean do not go to pvp tournament map) .-.

So I've attempted to try reinstalling/redownloading and I've checked through the thread mentioned above, and still haven't been able to achieve getting past the attempt to connect to the patch server; I've also tried leaving my anti-virus/firewall (the installer and patcher are allowed through the firewall) off while letting the patcher run while I slept.

• Administrator

Would there be a possibility of an IP blocking within the Pacific region, that may be causing this issue for me?

Are you using any proxy? We are an international server and do not block any regions.

1. check your antivirus vault and make sure the antivirus do not block celestia luna files

2. go to your celestia luna file and find celestiapatch

My computer > C > Programe files > Celestia Luna Online Alpha

3. Delete celestiapatch and start the game normally.

4. The patcher will redownload the game update.

this always work

@Orange: No Proxy(ies).

@DemonSlayerzKing: Already tried, the problem is I can't connect to the patch server at all, so deleting the patch file won't work.

So wierd.... I have no problem connecting to that other LO I dl'd, but it's different version from this Luna, so I still want to play this Pserver.