Help!

darksin26

Question

well, you see i recently have reached Lv.105 (swordmaster) now im a 1handed shield type vit stat char and i was following this p.def required for maggots for fast leveling http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/801-guide-required-pdef-and-eva/ now my problem is i have obtained that required p.def but my hits misses them, (Miss,Miss.Miss,Miss)  :mellow:  so i was wondering, what is the required strike to hit maggots ? 

6 answers to this question

• Administrator

Mostly it's that swordmaster is not a shield wearer nor a tank job, it's a damage job. If you went for a tank job you would get your hp and defense from your passives and buffs and would have more room for strike.

I think most people say you should have 250+, I think you can get by with a little less, though. You may want to find a hitter! They have a lot of HP, take a very long time to kill.

oh, well i guess ill go rephilo my items then, is that minimum amount of strike?

Mostly it's that swordmaster is not a shield wearer nor a tank job, it's a damage job. If you went for a tank job you would get your hp and defense from your passives and buffs and would have more room for strike.

yea, when i reskilled i realised i feel dumb using a shield but im still Lv.105 so ill be doing this till Lv.117 to compensate myself if i dont have any partners to grind with :D

i have 3.9k p.def w/o shield buff and 17k hp w/o maxing "enhanced hp" from path i took forgot what job was that and 5.5k p.atkk with buffs. and im running low on strike. i still even miss with mantis xD

• Game Master

Yeah, you'll want at least 250. That's not bad, though. Keep in mind Maggots do damage over time, so having a lot of HP for them is more important than physical defense. Having a healer on the side is a good idea, too.

Yeah, you'll want at least 250. That's not bad, though. Keep in mind Maggots do damage over time, so having a lot of HP for them is more important than physical defense. Having a healer on the side is a good idea, too.

ok, 250 then HIHI  ^_^  yeah, got that problem too, my pet berry or burry i think (forgot the name of it  -_- ) cant catch up healin :D

oh and btw, can i join your guild when i reach Lv.117? ill send you message IGN btw: DemonBlades

• Game Master

My guild is quite inactive, but if you really want to join, I won't say no :P Maybe I'll start recruiting again.

Anyway, if you have any more questions, you can send me a message, closing this thread now.