How To Counter Foil?

Hidatte

Question

5 answers to this question

• Administrator

No skill can counter foil, that's why it's called a silence, while silenced you aren't able to cast any skills and you can't prevent it, just like you can't prevent being frozen or stunned. It's a crowd control skill.

No skill can counter foil, that's why it's called a silence, while silenced you aren't able to cast any skills and you can't prevent it, just like you can't prevent being frozen or stunned. It's a crowd control skill.

But its cast time is so fast ! atleast cast time for mage are quiet long to be cast, cant it atleast be nerf. rogue dmg are already like a destroyer

• Administrator

I'm sorry I will not discuss nerfs and buffs to classes and skills as I do not want my words to be taken too literally. There is imbalance, that I agree, and when the time comes to do something about it we may discuss it with the community, but first we must fix the skills and skill effects that are not working/working properly.

I'm sorry I will not discuss nerfs and buffs to classes and skills as I do not want my words to be taken too literally. There is imbalance, that I agree, and when the time comes to do something about it we may discuss it with the community, but first we must fix the skills and skill effects that are not working/working properly.

i understand :) tq  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  i hope the update come soon

• Upvote 1