aoe info

p0sterdude

Question

I want a character that can run past agro enemy then stand there and pummel them with aoe,

one that can take a beating pve not a glass cannon hit n run type character.

Full dex bow user would be ok too if i can stand there due to evasion and not get pummeled due

to spell cooldowns.

Is there an aoe that requires no target?

Also whats best for this necro due to heals or fighter type with high defense?

Thanks in advance :P

3 answers to this question

I want a character that can run past agro enemy then stand there and pummel them with aoe,

one that can take a beating pve not a glass cannon hit n run type character.

Full dex bow user would be ok too if i can stand there due to evasion and not get pummeled due

to spell cooldowns.

Is there an aoe that requires no target?

for rogue, yes eva is the key, for fighter ur path will be the key

aoe w/o target req

Fighter - wheel wind, swordstorm, earthquake, spinning sword

Rogue - none that I know of

Mage - holy earthquake (soul arbiter)

Grand Master is the most Job that has much of AoE Skills. But Grand Master is not popular because their Skills is Long-Time Cast Magics, and yeah this is not efficient for much of Players. XD

The Number 2 Job that has much of AoE Skills maybe is Necromancer for now, but if 2 Skills Trap from Entrapper is Fixed later, the Number 2 is Entrapper then. :)

So, if you want a Good Tanking and have much of AoE Skills, for now Necromancer is good choice for you. :)

Yes. Necromancer is good AoE.

Blizzard. Meteor*. Vital Explosion. FireBlast.

If you have good enough m.a. around lv 123 Necromancer can 1 hit tombstone (i think the most HP for normal-monster).

But, it lacks of stun. No stun .

At lv 133 most player go VIT, playing venom cloud envenom.

Means it will be just Venom Cloud as AoE to damage other player insanely.

*Meteor lv 15 isnt really good. but After that lv, Meteor give insane damage increase. BUT ALSO CASTING TIME.

so i would recommend lv 17 meteor. or lv 19 if you want to hit hard. but 17 enough since Vital Explosion give better as your lv increase.

I really like Destroyer for AoE. Yes its glass cannon.

But if you go full vit (a lot of HP), take a MAGIC pet with you, give it Great Heal and Heal.. Its your best partner.

You can solo*.

Earthquake -> Wheel wind -> Despair -> Swordstorm. Repeat. (Earthquake+Despair = AoE Stun)

*you dont need the pdef at all. you need the max hp to tank.