Jump to content

Adventure in Celestia Luna


Democritus
 Share

Recommended Posts

So, i was started play CLO at 2020th, at that time i targeting to collect much gols for buyying item. I doing HQ Maker because easy to do and cost low gold, i do this because i just have 100m gold. I do HQ Maker for 3 mouth at moment i also do buying cheap item and sell it normal price or higher, some people call it "KULAK".

after 6 mounth doing that all, i finally can half completed item for farm at NH, i thought farm at NH is bad idea because gold collect from selling drop item is too low for that time where inflation attack market. So i decided doing booster for collect gold. But at this time i found interesting project, so at this time i was collecting many material for crafting Greater Angel Wings, because i start collect gold from trade item to player, i more enjoy than do booster level. so my focus in CLO are changging from collecting much gold to enjoy adventure at celestia luna, nah for gold i got much too from selling material item.

 

At same time i doing phillo item too, that fun for try my luck and some time got good option and some time worse.

 

At same time too i try to making some weapon that i enchant for my self.. i dont forget i was enchanted +13 Venom Dagger for first time using FAS at Ruin Draconian, i just use 1 FAS.. how lucky newbie.. hehehe.

 

after 6 mount i try to making Sahel Farmer Chara for doing boosting, Collecting material, Hunting Boss, and event stuff.

 

Now..., at end 2021 i trully know today... 

 

** ah more information about "KULAK" Im enjoing it, but i thought that bad because worse time and bad attitude because i try buy as cheap as i can but after that i sell it higher as i can i thought that treat domino effect, so player who suspect me they got envy at me and a little of them try "KULAK" Too, the truth why i not doing KULAK again till now.. that is...

More content i will add soon

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

enjoying the game to the fullest is the most important thing... so yes, enjoy it... :39:

well... did you already testing all character Job-Class and their Skills too???
try to have some fun too with them... ._<

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

@Democritus we almost have the same story :D unless for the KULAK part, but I am still wondering how people can obtain gold in trillions, I have posted about low budget farming here but to be honest it still hard to collect gold, I lured about 20 serpents and sometimes they don't drop any weapon at all.. have you found how those people obtain gold ? or maybe sir @Antoni77 know 1 or 2 things about it ? :?:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AvengeMe said:

@Democritus we almost have the same story :D unless for the KULAK part, but I am still wondering how people can obtain gold in trillions, I have posted about low budget farming here but to be honest it still hard to collect gold, I lured about 20 serpents and sometimes they don't drop any weapon at all.. have you found how those people obtain gold ? or maybe sir @Antoni77 know 1 or 2 things about it ? :?:

today KULAK part is not much when lock down time. Idk for ordinary ppl. but for me im just doing phillo for gold. other things like HQ and Mflame craft is more good than doing farming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Democritus said:

today KULAK part is not much when lock down time. Idk for ordinary ppl. but for me im just doing phillo for gold. other things like HQ and Mflame craft is more good than doing farming.

 

philloing is the most boring thing for me :35: making HQ is quite fun but still.. it is a low income and just like you did, maybe need 2-3 months before we can buy good items.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, AvengeMe said:

 

philloing is the most boring thing for me :35: making HQ is quite fun but still.. it is a low income and just like you did, maybe need 2-3 months before we can buy good items.

trading is fastest way for getting rich. maybe you can start analysis market. then you will see the chance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trading is the real fastest way to be rich, only if you dont follow Indra Kenz, Donny Salmanan and Alan Suryajana ✌️✌️✌️

On 11/21/2022 at 7:21 PM, Democritus said:

trading is fastest way for getting rich. maybe you can start analysis market. then you will see the chance.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...