♦ Soundless Melody's Graphic Art Studio ♦

Faithfully

I've not been around as long as Zohor has, but if it's okay with you, I'd like to fill in a request.  My current signature & avatar aren't exactly... cheerful, to say the least.

~ Signature ~

Size: 500 x 200

Photo: Screenshot (Below)

Text: Xurael

Text 1:

If you could do a similar avatar it'd be very much appreciated.

~ Avatar ~

Size: 200 x 200

Photo: Screenshot (Again if possible)

Text: Xureal

Text 1:

If it's possible, I'd like there to only be my name and your own personal watermark/tag without any additional text.

By priority, the signature would be my first request as it has the largest impact.  Thank you.

Screenshots;

KRrFFHd.jpg

9hF1nsQ.jpg

The signature/avatar background I'll leave to you.  Regardless of what background it is, It'll look cool anyway, hehe.

If you're not currently accepting requests, I'll ask in a month's time.

Sure no problem ;3 i will do it after i back from work :3

I really like this screenshot! :D

Okay i've made avatars but idk if gif isn't too large for forum (if i good remember the max size of image for avatar is 50 kB). I was trying to resize it and change quality but it's still around 100 kB so i also made PNG one. Here are results. Try use gif by pasting link. 

Gif:

zozav1_zps80bebc44.gif

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i336/miku1231/zozav1_zps80bebc44.gif
Plain:

zozav_zps0770b425.png

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i336/miku1231/zozav_zps0770b425.png

I prefer the .png, it does work however. Thank you very much, I love them both!

It's so adorable, omg *3*~
Thanks again, i will use it as my mobile wallpaper. 

Well my works are still not perfect and i know this but as you said 'practise makes perfect' so i will still develop skills :3 
It's a pleasure to work for so nice people! :D
adopt-a-cute.gif?1

my friends like my siggy :D but my friend wants to so ill request for her

Requesting for siggy

Size:500 x 200

picture:

cmqc.jpg

Text:Zyra

text 2:TypeCast

uhm i think you didn't see my Friend's request miss Yuki :)

Quoted from Orange, you even replied to thank her for the info.  Ask your friend to take another, without the name.

Otherwise It'll make Yuki's work more arduous.

I can't believe you guys don't know that you can hide your name in game to take screenshots, you are making this person's life hell by giving them screenshots that still show your name...

Options, 1st tab around the middle of the screen "show other player's names", if you are in a party you will still see your name so leave party or disable the other option above it that says "show party members blabla"

edit: also don't crop your images yourself because you lower the quality of them, by a lot, if you want to give a full quality screenshot instead of using f12 to take screenshots in game press "prt sc"(print screen) and open paint and press ctrl+v and save the image, it will be better quality, save it as PNG