♦ Soundless Melody's Graphic Art Studio ♦

Faithfully

Rhiin:
puffie_zpsf8de43d1.png

[img]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i336/miku1231/puffie_zpsf8de43d1.png[/img]

Seraphyre:
sera_zps079909ad.png

[img]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i336/miku1231/sera_zps079909ad.png[/img]

requesting fir siggy
size:500 x 200
picture:

6z1z.jpg

Text:TheAttitude
Text 2:The Sword Master

Request denied, i can't render screenshot with skill effects. Take another one and request again. 

~Edit #1

Page 1 updated ;)

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

Can you make me another that's the same/similar to the other one you made me, but with the picture in my spoiler?

I like it a lot, but I'd like it to fit better with my post backdrop/avatar. Purple, and all that, so it matches :P

mugiqt_zpsfda10b96.jpg

Can you make me another that's the same/similar to the other one you made me, but with the picture in my spoiler?

I like it a lot, but I'd like it to fit better with my post backdrop/avatar. Purple, and all that, so it matches :P

mugiqt_zpsfda10b96.jpg

Sorry but i can't render this pricture cuz it will look similar to this one:

render_anime_boy_by_nekocassiopeia-d66mw

As u can see character has straight line at head and at body and it will look ugly later at signature.

Also your picture has frame and white 'smudge' which will make quality lower after resize.

Just find another picture and i will make it ^^. With this one i can make avatar.

EDIT #1

Size: 500x300 was it? The forum regulation?

Photo:

vmQLiXE.jpg

Text: Zozo

Text 1: Mastercat

Zohor can you take another screenshot? I was trying to render this one but characters are too 'far' try to set your view more closer. After i resize they become very smudge. Also female's boots have shadow from grund and it doesn't look good without orignal background. Try something like this:

Luna_01_140211_213832_001_zpseee6add5.jp

Dear Sera, i can't open this pictures :o 
'Use the share links provided instead' 

EDIT #1

Requesting for new siggy :3

size:500 x 200

Photo:

c1f6.jpg

text:TheAttitude

text 2:Krypyonite

plss make the letters color green please 

Remove your T helm cuz it's covered with your nick and logos :x