Show Yourself!

duckie

*Sigh* Its called don't butt in at other people's business...and anyway i didn't deny her for what she is and I'm proud that she's my BF anyway... :D ;)

No the thing is ;< i cant tell if its a guy or girl.Im not calling her ugly or anything, D< and im supporting you here ;-; y u hatin on me?

Oh youre a lesbian couple. Im sorry if I offended you but im just saying that he looks nothing like a man.

Youre the one who's mis informed us, why not openly call her your gf, for once.

Oh and if youre gonna post something here, you must be open to any form of opinion or what not that is coming at you.

Just saying.

Oh youre a lesbian couple. Im sorry if I offended you but im just saying that he looks nothing like a man.

Oh and if youre gonna post something here, you must be open to any form of opinion or what not that is coming at you.

Just saying.

I think by bf she meant best friend LOL!

No the thing is ;< i cant tell if its a guy or girl.Im not calling her ugly or anything, D< and im supporting you here ;-; y u hatin on me?

I'm not hating u. i just thought that your the same like the others discriminating a lesbi couple. sorry for putting my defense up and misunderstanding you. :D Your cool with me saleh... B) :P

Just saying.

ow my bad i forgot! In my country if your in a relation with a lesbi we also call them "BoyFriend" since they pretending or acting like a Guy. My bad! My Bad! Sorry for that... :P :lol: