Will we go CL+?

JENKA

Question

imo just add Mounts,Rides,New Job, Higher Level Cap, MAYBEE new jobs, AND DANCES 8D

But everything else can go to hell >O

Agree,we can add just those things...all other we dont need.

P.S i love Moonwalking ;D

well, there are plans to add new stuff at a later date, atm the staff are working on fixing some in game bugs and reducing lag/increasing performance of luna, new stuff wont come till they fix current stuff

I'm quite curious on the new stuff available in Luna Plus. Besides, SSGAMES Luna Plus is increasing in players also. And what if GF Luna go + too?

So many competing servers. Also, Brandon, you could also make the new items into the ItemShop Premium Points only. Well the really good ones, not all of them, cause then going CL+ would be useless.

Besides, it's true, most of them are still unstable, even with trojan.gen.2 virus and stuff. Maybe wait until all the bugs are sorted in the real Luna Plus.

I agree on our own CL Plus, it's a good idea. I don't really care if it looks like the actual Luna Plus all I want are the New Skills, Majin Class, Mounts and probs new mobs (only if they drop new items).

No way! To premium items for the new costumes like samurai etc. Only the valuable things that could potentially make every character rich or unbeatable. New item mall items like samurai set could be over priced in GP a little but not premium, that just kills it.

So I really recommend everyone's comments on our own CL Plus just by adding in the new stuff. Otherwise, since Brandon is the man in making private servers safe and awesome, he could make a new client (only if bothered to and if possible).

​If absolutely too much trouble can we just get the new costumes and stuff, cuz i'm pretty sure if the new class were to be added CL might be under maintenance for weeks or even months. We all know we wouldn't want this.

Awesome!

100% agree to this suggestion.

Yeh yeh Many Bugs there hehe But if they can add Majins here its Great ^_^ aNd to Unlock The majin character U must Be LVL 110 + W

WHO AGREE !!! ^_^

LoL... You're crazy, it's a starter class :/

Oooo...oo..oooo. I got another little suggestion if there were to be changes in CL (not Plus but adding new class etc.)

Make sure you extend the gold capacity. It's so annoying only being able to carry 3b/4b. People only want gold now a days and OP their items and introduces scams or w/e.

Cool!

Oooo...oo..oooo. I got another little suggestion if there were to be changes in CL (not Plus but adding new class etc.)

Make sure you extend the gold capacity. It's so annoying only being able to carry 3b/4b. People only want gold now a days and OP their items and introduces scams or w/e.

Cool!

the most gold one character can hold is 100b, if u log out with more than 100b u will be at 100b when u log back in

also, stop multiposting, it clogs stuff up, if u have something to add, edit your previous post!

Though I'm a newbie I can see how you guys hate +, just a suggestion to the developers/GMs and those concerned, why not add the good things from plus and make sure that there are no bugs on it and make sure that all classes are balanced in terms of equips, skills etc.. new maps, dungeons and how about "skypiea" I'm sure you've heard of it on one of the recent anime. How about an in-game quest/short quest that is administered by GM that has a good reward, all this to attract new players how GREAT CELESTIA LUNA is...

This is only a suggestion and I hope it can be done. B)