Is ranger usefull?

MrMonsterMan

Question

14 answers to this question

hmm I think Ranger also have good side...

uhm... okay just wondering if we make character, a Blade Taker without Dual Wield... and oh? we need buff Fatal Touch lvl6...

huahahahahahahaha how much my Critical Damage then? because even my Blade Taker without any Critical Damage Buff can bring damages more then 10k, my AK still plus 7 and I still didn't use DS Log Master yet... (I mean, I'm not have it)

hahahahahaha and if I use Fatal Touch lvl6... thadha... blaar blaar blaar blaar... woah I can't imagine it anymore... :D

hahahahaha sorry, but that Pizza its really Delish... :)

what I mean its, I already try to give you an Info of Ranger... and I can't think any idea again if I'm starving XD

hmmm oh yeah... how about this... Ranger> TM (Bow)

when I make TM Bow from Rune Walker, I didn't get Rapid Arrow and also Buff Fast Reload... :)

so if we make TM from Ranger we will gain those skills... so what do you think? that's good Idea? :)

(anyway +1 for you, thanks you remind about spamming) :)

well we can say like this:

Blade Taker> Dagger (melee)

Entrapper> Dagger (melee)

Sniper> Musket (range)

Arch Ranger> Bow (range)

Templar Master> Dagger/Bow

well actually myself will say TM it's also job with Bow because TM can use Magical Arrow with lvl5 and also can use Fatal Touch at lvl6...

some explain: usually when we choose Job Rogue Dagger, we will get Detect Hole... and when we choose Job Rogue with Bow, we will get Fatal Touch...

so Scout> Rune Walker> Templar Master... it's job with Dagger and also Bow...

but however if I use Templar Master with Dagger, I only will get lvl1 of Daggers skill from TM itself and its Deadly Soul lvl1, Deadly Strike lvl1... which when I use Templar Master with Bow, I can use Magical Arrow lvl5

(ugh I mean the skills from TM itself... hehehehehe you know what I mean right?)

so actually the Creator (eyasoft.com) make the lvl105 Rogue Class with 2 Job Rogue dagger(melee), 2 Job Rogue range, and 1 job Rogue hybrid (can melee and range)