Destroyer Or Elf SM?

khrizx

Question

Whats better for Duels and Wars? and what path :D?

and is a lot the p.atk diference betweem destro and SM or a litle :D?

What's have better Damage Destroyer's BC or Dual SM's RI, all with weapons+12 and same option xP?

well ty for all

9 answers to this question

phew so much LAG and connection problems on my CPU... XD

oh... for better Phy attack of course Destroyer... just say about buff Fighter Heart,

Destroyer have lvl8 and Swords Master have lvl6... :)

but if you ask about which one have better damage between Burning Crash and Rune Impact, of course Rune Impact... why?

and I would ask this too, why you not ask this... which one better on damage between Flame Smash and Rune Impact ?

and I will answer Flame Smash hehehehehe...

okay why Rune Impact better than Burning Crash?

because Burning Crash its skill we can used at job lvl40 and Rune Impact we can used it at lvl75

this is means Burning Crash its become "Old Skill" and Rune Impact its "New Skill"... Old Skill and New Skill, of course New Skill its more good at damage... :)

I hope these info will help you :)

Guest rednetz

Yes,i agree still, elf SM got rune imopact depends(RI) if you go RK lvl 75....anyway for guild wars RI wins against destroyer cause of range stun...or so,if the destroyer hit you first,with sonic boom,and he got hight phys atk,you dont have chance,also if you pure vit*maybe*

Whats better for Duels and Wars? and what path :D?

and is a lot the p.atk diference betweem destro and SM or a litle :D?

What's have better Damage Destroyer's BC or Dual SM's RI, all with weapons+12 and same option xP?

well ty for all

Both destro and SM have almost same p.atk rate but Destroyer still have higher p.atk.

and Destroyer's Burning Crash is 2 times stronger than Rune Impact.

Both destro and SM have almost same p.atk rate but Destroyer still have higher p.atk.

and Destroyer's Burning Crash is 2 times stronger than Rune Impact.

idk about that using same gears and maxing all the passives (elf sm using +12 wepons) destro with +12 wepon same h armour rings ect my destro doubled it and im only 1 lvl higher than he is and about the same def BUT we seam to do about the same damage in PvE but destro a bit more

i think destroyer more better then SM, cuz they have many stun skill (which i very like)

for pvp and wars i choose destroyer, path : warrior > guard > swordman > knight > destroyer ( Netherdrake's guide )

don't blame me plz, this only my opinion.

this is my opinion. SM is the better in PVP. its a job specialized for pvp. sword rapidity? ranged RI? no-miss skill? non target AOE? berserker skill? high level sleep skill? i must say a well-gapped SM can win over Destro on 1st hit n stun-lock easily

as for war, it depends on your defense actually, IMO destro's p.attack depends ALOT on buffs, u dont have time to buff in war. but still, destro has high base damage, and thanks to its critical rate, non-crit type SM will be outmatched. Still, Destro will have hard time to encounter SM with ranged skills, if the destro dont have ranged skills too.