I need a TON of help

MrMonsterMan

Question

Ill start with class ive crossed out GM necro and RM which leaves necro and SA. Which has more attack speed with a stun (so i can win in PVP :3). I like to be able to mob without a pt but also be able to solo.I prefer HP more than def for different reasons.Also m attack.also what gears should i get ik glasses +5 int bachelor m attack WR faorck. Thanks

9 answers to this question

I'd recommend SA, but it also depends on your previous classes. SA has holy quake which is an AOE stun, SA has good HP and good Def. however, u need a wand.

Necro is good too, but no stun. mostly raw dmg with a long lasting freeze(Blizzard lvl 25 = 14 second freeze AoE).

Ill start with class ive crossed out GM necro and RM which leaves necro and SA. Which has more attack speed with a stun (so i can win in PVP :3). I like to be able to mob without a pt but also be able to solo.I prefer HP more than def for different reasons.Also m attack.also what gears should i get ik glasses +5 int bachelor m attack WR faorck. Thanks

i meant i creossed our gm necro rm which leave sa and cardi sorry also i want a blance of p def and m attack