BC vs Despair vs EQ

MrMonsterMan

Question

16 answers to this question

I already put these words "via message"... if you can't read, don't spams... LOL

I already message him days ago... with much of answers and of course, a "Detail"

you are also have good experience Lelouch... :)

I really like when someone dare to challenge my knowledge and Experience about Jobs and skills... :)

however, it seems you want prove if I also more Experience than yours... you can messages me if you want test my Knowledge about Skills/Jobs/Path... and let us see who is more Experience hmmm? shall we?

anyway, I also spamming here, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

back to topic post, ladies and gentlemen... :D

I already put these words "via message"... if you can't read, don't spams... LOL

I already message him days ago... with much of answers and of course, a "Detail"

you are also have good experience Lelouch... :)

I really like when someone dare to challenge my knowledge and Experience about Jobs and skills... :)

however, it seems you want prove if I also more Experience than yours... you can messages me if you want test my Knowledge about Skills/Jobs/Path... and let us see who is more Experience hmmm? shall we?

anyway, I also spamming here, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

back to topic post, ladies and gentlemen... :D

I hope you know what you are saying.

You said you want to test me? hmm lets see the output of your said knowledge :)

Talk less and do more ^^

I want a duel match with bet 20b

raise up your bet then...

hahahahaha... this funny, ouch ouw ouw... my stomach... too much Laugh... ouw...

anyway... this my messages with MrMonsterMan:

me: well actually Despair Effect it's not Stun... Despair effect it's Paralyze, Stun effect usually more longer than Paralyze...

Stun 3 Second, Paralyze 2 second... but... your Question it's about which one it's faster, right?... well the answer it's Despair... however, if you want Despair with high percentage of Paralyze effect, usually you need Despair level 3 or more... biggrin.png

MrMonsterMan: im going for whitch one to use first in pvp so despair is good?

me: Despair its too fast... and its like normal AoE, no need to click target to use it... so before duel countdown its 0, don't use it... also you need keep close with your opponent

sometime when duel LAG, it will make us confused about opponent positions... unsure.png

when this happening, Despair become not flexible...

make sure you learn more about how to use Despair more flexible smile.png

MrMonsterMan: k thanks

me: u're welcume smile.png

(copy-paste) LOL

and for you Lelouch, you really can't read or what? I already put this words: "test my knowledge"

what I mean like this... go to my profile, "message me"... bring me Question about any of Skills of jobs... any of skills that might probability I never seen before (I mean skills from this Game)... you know, like Quiz, but without reward... you see...

and then at 2nd turn, I would ask you Question about any of skills, which means I think you never seen that skill before(don't worry, I also will ask skills form this game) ...

and we will ask each other and answer each other until 10 Questions... and I hope within that Quiz, I can give my experience to you... :)

you have skill calculator, data2 of every skills, but me? I'm not have them... so you go first... go to my Profile and then message me... I wait you Lelouch... :)

raise up your bet then...

hahahahaha... this funny, ouch ouw ouw... my stomach... too much Laugh... ouw...

anyway... this my messages with MrMonsterMan:

me: well actually Despair Effect it's not Stun... Despair effect it's Paralyze, Stun effect usually more longer than Paralyze...

Stun 3 Second, Paralyze 2 second... but... your Question it's about which one it's faster, right?... well the answer it's Despair... however, if you want Despair with high percentage of Paralyze effect, usually you need Despair level 3 or more... biggrin.png

MrMonsterMan: im going for whitch one to use first in pvp so despair is good?

me: Despair its too fast... and its like normal AoE, no need to click target to use it... so before duel countdown its 0, don't use it... also you need keep close with your opponent

sometime when duel LAG, it will make us confused about opponent positions... unsure.png

when this happening, Despair become not flexible...

make sure you learn more about how to use Despair more flexible smile.png

MrMonsterMan: k thanks

me: u're welcume smile.png

(copy-paste) LOL

and for you Lelouch, you really can't read or what? I already put this words: "test my knowledge"

what I mean like this... go to my profile, "message me"... bring me Question about any of Skills of jobs... any of skills that might probability I never seen before (I mean skills from this Game)... you know, like Quiz, but without reward... you see...

and then at 2nd turn, I would ask you Question about any of skills, which means I think you never seen that skill before(don't worry, I also will ask skills form this game) ...

and we will ask each other and answer each other until 10 Questions... and I hope within that Quiz, I can give my experience to you... :)

you have skill calculator, data2 of every skills, but me? I'm not have them... so you go first... go to my Profile and then message me... I wait you Lelouch... :)

Talk to my sword.

if you still confused just ask... :)

and for you Lelouch, you really like me when I play this game at the First time, always seeks power, power, and power... really like Dueling and War... and then we may said: "it's fun"... hahahahahahaha

oh I really LIKE you Lelouch, you remind my own past... "Talk to my Sword"? such a memorialz...

(oops 1 Replied... I will open it, I hope it's from you) :)

I like that...

overall depends on situations... if you get LAG, use Burning Crash...

because like I post before, when LAG happens, we can't predict Enemy Positions... :)

so at this condition use Burning Crash, which means it will hit the Target... not hit with randomizer...

but, when LAG things not happen, use Despair to Quick Lock... Despair it's also a good choice to find out Stealth at Duel ring :)

• Upvote 1