need some opinions and advice about my fighter

bloodymire

Question

hello there. .

im new here and im new to luna too. .

im a level 103 human fighter

my stat is hybrid sta and str and using 1hand +shield

my job path is warrior >> infa>> knight

im still a bit confuse about the game and its job. im playing luna for 1 lest than a week

so my problem is i cant manage to choose my tier 5 class. .

would i choose destro? or pala? or Sm?

ive read some guide in the forum but cant find what im looking for. .

im looking for a pvm wise. . just for hunting. . so when i make my main i can level fast and have some good equip.

so here's the question

going destro. . can i survive any monster with my current job path?

can i lure 10 or more monsters at once and dont have problem tanking it?

going sm. . hmm like the destro question here

going pala can i damage good im this class?? i mean can i be a fast killer here or it is just a pure tank and will have a problem killing monsters

this is just a simple question for a newbie like me. . thnx for the comment and help in advance

8 answers to this question

the real job that i want is magnus

but since im a newbie here and only play luna online a few times

i made a mistake which is taking human instead of elf. . silly me. .

i only notice that i cant be a magnus is when im scanning through wikis an stuffs. .

so im to the point of getting tier 5 class i know that its is easy to make a char here cause its a private server an the rates is so high but...so why not i use for farming and create a pvp char later. .

im thinking of going destro cause i think in my current path i have a good def and being a destro will give me good skills to kill mob fast

but still i wanna ask you guys out there to help me decide. thnx

your class is preety mess but there is high chance to be hybrid destroyer,go SM is bad idea for your dmg and hit your enemy by skill,and if go paladin there is high chance failed

destro will be good i guess

There's destro guide with path like yours, war-infant-knight. It's have same p.attack with another destro build, but with more deff and HP. I made destro with popular path, war-marcen-knight, but passivee job is not work here so it doesn't matter what your job at 2nd and 3rd tier if the 4th job is knight. That's what I think. If there's job reset scroll, I would like to change my destro path with war-infant-knight.