TM dual wield vs TM 1h and shield vs BT dual vs BT 1h and shield

MrMonsterMan

Question

9 answers to this question

well, maybe you need know something...

when TM use One Handed Dagger + Shield... their skills not good indeed... except you only use Rapid Slash, Fatal Blast, Wind Breaker, and another OLD SKILL (skills from job lvl20-75) with higher level... but however, it will need so much SPs

Dagger skills from TM itself its only 3... Deadly Strike, Deadly Soul, Wind Barrier

Deadly Strike its good thrusting skill... Deadly Soul it's for regain some MP... and Wind Barrier, I guess this skill it's useless

however Deadly Strike and Deadly Soul it's only max at lvl1 only... TwT

Blade Taker with One Handed Dagger have more variation...

Ghost Break, Deadly Strike, Sky Shadow & can combined with 2 combo skills from Assassin... Death Blow & Shadow Spin

take a look...

so, TM One Handed or BT One Handed?

I choose BT :)

• Upvote 1

usually when Rogue choose to use Dual Wield, they will choose TH first, right?

uhm... I already post this one before... "are you ever think to use Dual Wield Sword on you BT?"

yeah, maybe when you guys read that question... you may say "Ridiculous"... hehehehehehe

uhum, okay we will discuss about usual Dual Rogues...

BT or TM?

TM can use more Buffs and can use Illusion Attack... so they're more technically

BT usual can get more damages, and more mastery about Dual Wield... so they're more powerful

hmmm... I choose TM Dual, because they're have more variations skills and can supports party :)

• Upvote 1