Entrapper question ~

Skittlez

Question

Ok..soo im a noobie at Entrappers or any Rogue at that sooo i have been wondering what path is the best..(i dont rlly know what entrappers need like(crit strike or eva..) so could u please tell me what is the most i need out of those?

i have heard this path is good..ROUGE>VOYAGER>THEIF>RANGER>ENTRAPPER..<~ human entrapper ofc

soo..is that bad or good or is their any better paths?

Thanks ^_^

It is a human rogue right? Since thief is human only.

First i want to know. Is it bow or dagger type?

If you using a bow, i think that is the best path for human rogue. But if u using a dagger, better path is: ruff-archer-assasin-entrapper.

for leveling, you better have high eva. And for pvp and gw, you need strike equipment to hit another rogue. Good luck xD

Oh, i see..

But you will not get predator skill from assassin which increase your crit damage xp

objection: at RANGER class you will get a FATAL TOUCH lvl 6 which increases CRIT damage by 19% while ASSASSIN classes get PREDATOR SKILL at lvl 2 which only increase CRIT DAMAGE by 10% and also decreases p.Def by 8%...

although its up to you whether you choose ASSASSIN for that path

objection: at RANGER class you will get a FATAL TOUCH lvl 6 which increases CRIT damage by 19% while ASSASSIN classes get PREDATOR SKILL at lvl 2 which only increase CRIT DAMAGE by 10% and also decreases p.Def by 8%...

although its up to you whether you choose ASSASSIN for that path

oh i didnt notice the fatal touch LOL so i take back what i said ^_^

You will get fatal touch lvl 4 from archer and plus.. you get predator lvl 2 from assassin. How much crit damage that you get now? xD

TAKE NOTE OF THIS: FATAL TOUCH skill gives a short cooldown and much longer duration than predator. IMAGINE IN GW, when you died and hav a PREDATOR buff. then you will wait for a long time to recast it again other than FATAL TOUCH which only takes a few second to cast

prefer archer - assassin path

with fatal touch lvl 4 which 17% crit damage have little different with lvl 6 fatal touch

and

In PVP u can use predator . More killer even entrapper is monster killing machine

TAKE NOTE OF THIS: FATAL TOUCH skill gives a short cooldown and much longer duration than predator. IMAGINE IN GW, when you died and hav a PREDATOR buff. then you will wait for a long time to recast it again other than FATAL TOUCH which only takes a few second to cast

I still prefer Archer - Assasin path. I would like to sacrifice 6% crit damage different for Rapid Attack that add 12.5% a.spd and Rapid Movement that add 8% m.spd.

waw waw waw waw waw... what is this?

Entrapper huh? what good path for Entrapper?

they are already answers it... hehehehehe

and hey... there is someone have nick Pegasus, and s/he have Profile picture of Saint Seiya...

yeah I love Saint Seiya... "Pegasasu(Pegasus) Ryuu Sei Ken"

hmmm if it's from ELF, what Path is good for Entrapper then?

this is good ? Elves Rogue>Ruffian>Scout>Treasure Hunter>Entrapper ?

or

Elves Rogue>Ruffian>Archer>Rune Walker>Entrapper ?

which one is better path for Elves Rogue?

or maybe you have better path too? then share it... ^^

your options in human path is:

ruffian thief assassin entrap

ruffian thief ranger entrap (needs reskill)

in elf

ruffian scout runewalker entrap (if u plan to use bow, u need to reskill too)

ruffian scout treasurehunter, entrap

i think TH path on entrap will fail since entrapper is an upgrade job of TH --, i prefer assassin rather than range coz getting +19% crit dmg is not worth of assassin's eva, crit dmg and lastly, youll get +26 crit dmg since lvl 4 fatal touch + lvl 2 predator (predator gets +10% critdmg) though its cooldown is slow as hell

@.@ so confused isn't it?

please don't said any of path as epic fail? because every of paths have good side and weakness side...

so success or Fail any of Paths... what I can said is, there is no epic Fails on any of Paths... success or not is from the Players self, even they are already follow the Good Paths but if they are still can't survive while hunting, it will be fail, right?

and there is no Perfect Paths, with everything on that Path... if it is Perfect, it must be from GOD HIMSELF... LOL

so which one is better...? they're better... but still have weakness also... so Please don't said any of Paths as "Fail" or "Perfect"

become wisely and also always asks and shares to one and another people is good, before we choose wrong way of Decisions...

maybe those words of my own is too Hard to Understands, even I am still not believing how can I use those words?

hahahahaha let's Laugh LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

• Upvote 1

@.@ so confused isn't it?

please don't said any of path as epic fail? because every of paths have good side and weakness side...

so success or Fail any of Paths... what I can said is, there is no epic Fails on any of Paths... success or not is from the Players self, even they are already follow the Good Paths but if they are still can't survive while hunting, it will be fail, right?

and there is no Perfect Paths, with everything on that Path... if it is Perfect, it must be from GOD HIMSELF... LOL

so which one is better...? they're better... but still have weakness also... so Please don't said any of Paths as "Fail" or "Perfect"

become wisely and also always asks and shares to one and another people is good, before we choose wrong way of Decisions...

maybe those words of my own is too Hard to Understands, even I am still not believing how can I use those words?

hahahahaha let's Laugh LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yeah your GODAMN RIGHT DUDE!! hehe when it comes to path building USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT AND ANALYSIS of BUILDS. Thats why someone created the LUNA SKILL CALCULATOR so that you can decide on a build you would think perfect to you...and REMEMBER! the post here is only a "GUIDE" which means temporary only and not necessarily to follow. its just for you to have an idea of what your doing

the skill Predator is just for the 1st clash in war, no need to use it again and again cause you dont have that much time buffing sacrificing the time and letting your teammates die in the spawn point. And hello?! fatal touch + predator = OUCH!