Good path for Arch Ranger??

PedXing

Question

Hello guys,

Im making an arch ranger, any suggestions for good path to take for HUMAN?

I found this one while searching for what path should i take.

Ruffian - Archer - Treasure Hunter - Arch Ranger

is it a good path for AR HUMAN?

if there is another good path you suggest, what and why?

thanks in advance..

I love bow users! :D

10 answers to this question

Hello guys,

Im making an arch ranger, any suggestions for good path to take for HUMAN?

I found this one while searching for what path should i take.

Ruffian - Archer - Treasure Hunter - Arch Ranger

is it a good path for AR HUMAN?

if there is another good path you suggest, what and why?

thanks in advance..

I love bow users! :D

I prefer going Assassin than Treasure Hunter. You get a buff called Predator which boost your Critical hits but lowers your Physical Defense. There's no need to worry about P.def reduction because you are going to rely in Evasion anyway. And you get higher P.A.

BTW Goodluck on making one ^_^

i just saw your reply guys, thanks i had a hard time on how to check my thread lol cause i didnt get any notification but oh well, its my first time to play luna and my first time to join forums on game.. what about ruffian - thief - assassin - arch ranger is that a good path? or ruffian - archer - assassin - arch ranger ? thanks for those who reply.. why thief? or why archer?

If you chose to be a thief rather than an archer then grinding till 105 using a bow would be really hard. You lost so much damage since that path (ruff - thief - assasin) doesn't have any or has the minimum boost with the use of a bow.

That's why the practical thing to do is to get at least the archer class to make it easier to grind till 105 using bow.

*You can also use daggers to level till AR but use the same path (ruff - archer - sin) for you to use wind breaking and the other aoe of the assasin class because AOEs are very usefull in DDs. You just have to farm for Reskill or just vote :)

If I'm not mistaken class bonuses doesn't apply here in celes so choosing Archer or Thief doesn't have any effect in the Assasin - AR path.

thanks guys u helped me alot.. i prefer dagger + shield on leveling cause mobing is my style at leveling and i just thought i cant do mobs with the use of a bow right? so dagger + shield fit for me. i have eva equips on my farmer so im gonna give it to my AR once its 105 :D and i have 8b now cause the first one i made is a farmer.. i think thats enough to have a good equips on AR. so good luck on me while making one lol :D thanks again for the knowledge you gave me