mage meteor

Keigee

Question

7 answers to this question

uhmm can i ask if its CD is 17s or more?

cuz i dont wanna put some sp on it if it has high CD

plus the spear vs holy justice? which is more pvp/pve wise?

I'm a Necro and I never recalled my meteor's cooldown to be really long...

I remember casting blizzard, casting corpse take (no explosion... I find it REAAAAALLLLY useless) and waiting for my meteor to cool down... then I cast it and quickly throw in a Vital Explosion.... Poof!!!! Easy money! :D (of course this only applies to NH... since I didn't want to go to other maps....)

Well the Spear vs Holy Justice? Well this is just my Opinion but Spear is the Better option Considering Holy Justice only gets up to Level 20 with the Necromancer. And the Lvl 10 Spear has 676 damage with 3.5sec Cool Down opposed to Lvl 20 Holy Justice 687 damage with 6.4sec Cool Down. Clearly The Spear is the better Option. :)

Well the Spear vs Holy Justice? Well this is just my Opinion but Spear is the Better option Considering Holy Justice only gets up to Level 20 with the Necromancer. And the Lvl 10 Spear has 676 damage with 3.5sec Cool Down opposed to Lvl 20 Holy Justice 687 damage with 6.4sec Cool Down. Clearly The Spear is the better Option. :)

You can cast 3 Spears during the time that your casting 2 Justices.... To be honest, I just enjoyed Spear cos I look like a pirate when I'm casting it... :D