Defective Necromancer's Skills

nic3r3

Question

Hi! I'm just wondering, are all the skills of necromancer are working as it should be? I notice that devils armor dont increase my defense also the corpse explosion dont do any damage to enemies when one dies.

Can someone reply to this trend specifying the defective skills of necromancer. I wasted some sp because I dont know which ones are not working. Thanks in advance!!!

19 answers to this question

the devils armor didnt working

same with corpse expolsion

corpse take didnt work too

soul squeeze didnt give u mp when u kill but still give damage

the spear and vital expolsion work nicely though

corpse explosion and corpse take works fine

i have tested them both

They technically work, but not really. For one, both of them have the same description when (as far as I know) they are supposed to have different effects. The DoT does work, but it does a pitiful amount of damage, doesn't actually show the damage values on-screen (you can't see numbers, anyway), and you are not credited for the kill if the DoT kills the enemy.

But w/e, I'm much more concerned with getting Devil's Armor fixed than a DoT debuff, anyway.

yes!! devil armor can give u more def,better than those DoT and seriously both of them (corpse explo and take) give u nothing when we used them

just giving fire based damage and that cloudy"thing surrounding ur enemy's body

is that what u called working?

^

You aren't knowledgeable enough so don't go making conclusions like that.

Corpse take is a great skill, it "heals" you when you killed the monster that you casted it on. The effect can be seen clearly when mobbing and works like autoheal when grinding, you will rarely use HP potions in grave.

Corpse explosion also works though it's not that powerful. When you kill the monster that you casted it on, it will damage surrounding monsters. That's why it's hardly noticeable.

For your information, Devil's Armor is the only skill that isn't working.

• Upvote 1

Guest Virus

NEcro's are still great even without devils armor. natural defense ofr me with my armor is about 3k and with buffs, its about 4k. and with vital explosion, Its like being a grinding Gawd. xD

seriously both of them (corpse explo and take) give u nothing when we used them

just giving fire based damage and that cloudy"thing surrounding ur enemy's body

is that what u called working?

^ Just for that i will nvr answer any of ur question from now on.

^

You aren't knowledgeable enough so don't go making conclusions like that.

Corpse take is a great skill, it "heals" you when you killed the monster that you casted it on. The effect can be seen clearly when mobbing and works like autoheal when grinding, you will rarely use HP potions in grave.

Corpse explosion also works though it's not that powerful. When you kill the monster that you casted it on, it will damage surrounding monsters. That's why it's hardly noticeable.

For your information, Devil's Armor is the only skill that isn't working.

u r right that corpse explosion doesnt shows any explosion animation in CL but the effect is same.

and about corpse take....i doubt that it heals hp xD (it actually heals ur MP used o.o). Ur Mp will remain constant while grinding a lot of mobs and using corpse take on them.

but still....at necromancer lvl those skills r not elite to use while grinding so even if i was a GM those skills would be last skills i will ever fix.

Devil's Armour is worth fixing coz that skill is very useful ( unfortunately bugged :( )

It does heal hp. My HP always goes full after killing 6-10 monsters in grave.

If you want, I can show you a vid of myself that it really works.

and no, those skills are not "bugged" or something, it's only Devil's Armor.

(:

It does heal hp. My HP always goes full after killing 6-10 monsters in grave.

If you want, I can show you a vid of myself that it really works.

and no, those skills are not "bugged" or something, it's only Devil's Armor.

(:

do u mean the corpse take?

this is true it converts hp not mp :lol:

LOL thnx for posting miya

u saved a lot of my time =]

so its clear....Corpse take heals hp ( that doesnt answered why my MP remained constant while grinding mantis o.o)

Necro is so confusing. The skills seem as if they are bugged or something.

The only thing I want fixed the most in Corpse Explosion, I need another AoE that deals dammage and DoT. So does that skill work properly? And also is Soul Squeeze a stun or immobilize/sleep-ish skill when hitting the target with the effect of 'soul squeeze' will the effect come off or stay like stun does?

Necromancer right?

the skill bug on Necromancer its only Devil Armor...

Necromancer its drainer Mage Jobs ever... they're can absorbs/ drains some HP and MP...

only one skill can drain mp and its Soul Squeeze... but however Kai its also right... he said Corpse Taker can drains some MP... yeah that's right... I mean at Luna Beta... hahahahahaha LOL

there is difference skills at Luna Alpha and Luna Beta which I'm means here it's Necromancer skills itself...

Corpse Explosion at Luna Beta its AoE, this skill its for Drains some HP

which means Corpse Taker at Lune Beta its use for Drains some MP

hehehehehe... maybe when Kai talking about Corpse Taker definitions, he is get that info from Skill Calculator... but its "maybe"

so guys please stop using Skill Calculator... except you found Skill Calculator for Luna Alpha online... why?

because Celestia Luna Online its Luna Alpha Version, so why you use Skill Calculator which means they are for Luna Beta?

hahahahahaha really-really funny... wakwakwakwakwakwak... LOL

ah anyway sorry Kai... maybe your MP always full because of the effect of Soul Squeeze, or maybe... oh perhaps...

uh yeah sure, why I'm not think this before...

Kai? when you kill monsters, are you sure your MP always recovered?

ugh this is only probability, maybe before you hunt... you already get buff from Magnus named Mana Vampires

but however when you get this buff you will not realize it because you will not seen this Buff Icons at your Buffs Status

Mana Vampire from Magnus its skill which can be buff for another character, usually I use it to Rogues and Fighters because their MP Consumptions its really big...

however thats mana vampire at your character its only "probability"... so I'm not sure too... =="

from my experience,,vit explosion works fine. same as the corpse take and soul squeeze skill.. if u watch carefully,,the corpse take skill gives u hp when the mobs die. while the soul squeeze gve u mp *but IF u are the one who kill the mob. as for corpse explosion,,i dont know about the skill coz i didnt learn it LOL. and many people says that the devils armor skill is bugged,,so.... u should trust them :)