What the best path for human SM?

DianeIceIceBaby

Question

I know many people say elf SM class are better but I choose human my choice^^

Well I looked to some of the human SM class Guides and they are good but I don't know which one the best path.They have really good reason for that path too. I kinda need help on which the best path for SM class.I have been confuse to which path to decide so I rather post topic up.

Fighter>Warrior>Infantryman>Gladitor>Swordmaster

Fighter>Warrior>Mercenary>Knight>Swordmaster

Fighter>Warrior>Swordman>Knight>Swordmaster (Not sure about this path swordman the same as swordmaster basically)

Question:

Which is the strongest human SM path?

Which is the strongest path for Guild War?(Heard human SM is mostly PvP but someone post there path for Guild War)

Which path is easier to level with or mob?

What stats to go?

If you have better path for (Human) SM please replay below or have more info about human SM path thank you very much.^^

**Edit (I'm Dual Wield Type)

8 answers to this question

• Game Master

Dual Wield:

Warrior/Guard>Swordman>Knight>SM

(Warrior for more patk, Guard for more defense. Not much of a difference at this level though)

Unless you plan on going 2h SM, then I'd go:

Warrior>Swordman/Merc>Gladiator>SM

(Merc gives more patk, but you get Sonic Boom and Sword Storm if you go Swordman)

You can do Vit or Str. Str if you can get good defense without it, but Vit if you're gonna need the defense from doing that.

The first path I said is probably best for leveling since you could go 1h + Shield if you want, which would give you more defense.

The second is for 2h, which would probably give you more attack though. Yet if you do the first path, you can dual wield later on.

^ Just my opinions, I may be wrong o:

• Upvote 1

i love this one Fighter>Warrior>Infantryman>Gladitor>Swordmaster

stat Dex

high damage .. im lv 132 my patk 12.5 HP 10k crit 1.1k buff self..

but it depend of the equip , my equip full STR

use axe 2h for lvling ...then dual wield in lv 125

gudluck ^^

I will give you the third choice then...

Human Fighter> Guard> Mercenary> Knight> Swords Master

it's almost like from Azionara, but not have Spirit Sword (Sleep), Spirit Aid (Heal), Mana Storm, Sword Accuracy

this path will give you Rage Burst, and some good Buff from Knight

Fighter>Warrior>Infantryman>Gladiator>Swordmaster <--- Awesome path most of the time doesnt need buffs because rage burst already gives epic crit damage..

Fighter>Warrior>Mercenary>Knight>Swordmaster <---- Has better Damage when you have Full Self Buffs

Question:

Which is the strongest human SM path?

- i honestly prefer the infan->gladiator path because it doesnt require that much buffs especially during war where you will be more helpfull if you dont keep running around just to buff yourself

Which is the strongest path for Guild War?(Heard human SM is mostly PvP but someone post there path for Guild War

- ^answered

Which path is easier to level with or mob

- Theres not too much difference between the two but the merc->knight path is a bit easier because of the buffs

What stats to go?

- For Pvp/Guild Wars i recommend you to do Full Stat STR and items are mixed Strike and AGI / DEX (why?) cause thats my build and its awesome..\m/ lol joking... Human SM specialty is being a Hitter/Killer in Wars Mixing high STR with high crit damage and critical rate will give you the boost that human sword masters need to kill enemies with ease from a very long range(Sonic Boom and Dual Sonic Boom Skills).. and dont forget about the importance of strike.. Human SM would be sitting ducks against Really High eva characters if they dont have at least 450 strike.. that is all good luck and good luck to you.XD

• Upvote 2