Does the skill berserker affect skill casting speed?

Shi

Question

9 answers to this question

They hit faster. Try SB vs SB and you use berserker. Both of u use single weapon or dual weapon or even a 2h weapon and use SB. Make sure your sword speed passive is equal to his and you and him have to wear a panda glove, or neither of you should wear it.

Berserker Skill Effect => Increase Own Speed Hit and Evasion, but Lowering Phy Defend and Magi Defend

Higher level more increasing the Effect and the Penalty also raised... x_x

maximal Level of Berseker it's Level 5

Meh, Did not answer my question xD

I'm asking about the casting/animation speed.

They hit faster. Try SB vs SB and you use berserker. Both of u use single weapon or dual weapon or even a 2h weapon and use SB. Make sure your sword speed passive is equal to his and you and him have to wear a panda glove, or neither of you should wear it.

So you've tried it already? cool bro, tnx o3o

Increasing Speed Hit means your animation while hitting will become fastest... XD

Is this true? o3o

I dont think it really make a diffrent ._.

but fast reload from altair bow and reloading skill of panzer sure makes u attack faster with skills

I've talked to several SMs, saying that they launch SB faster with their berserker buff on hand. Though I havn't tried yet since I lack SP to learn it >.<

Also, some people say that the passive skill Sword Rapidty makes us attack faster with skills. So I'm kinda 50/50 with berserker which also adds patk speed~

Or it's wrong that Sword Rapidty does not enhance are skill speed?

I have tried using berserker+sword rapidity+armor synchro, rampage aura on several classes but they dont makes u attack faster with SB,

Cool, someone finally tried it, thanks for teh answer <3