lvl 120 for voting?

vampire99

Question

hi comunity

I was inactive for a long time of celestia luna.

the website of celestia luna was saying before "you must have a character lvl 80 for vote"

but, now... the web say ""you must lvl 120!!!!!"

and...

WHATS?!!!

seriously?

jbbkKeyjOQn0bL.png

why level 120?

i play only and is super hard for level up!! in the game i dont have friends for help me in leving and dd..!!

If this level is needed, lamentably it will delete celestia luna :unsure:

• Downvote 2

12 answers to this question

Nope, it's just a hoax, You can STILL get points from voting even if your character is low-leveled, :p Just try it and the Gold Points will increase no matter how high your level is.

Guest Derpyderp

to prevent multivoters from voting alot. since most of there accounts are only lvled to lvl 80 

to prevent multivoters from voting alot. since most of there accounts are only lvled to lvl 80 

Pretty much this.  Plus, by the time you get to 120, you might have some friends to help you out, i know i have at least one, and i'm only 8X.  And if you think it's 'super-hard', try playing on retail and see how long it takes <_<

its not a hoax. There is a bit bug and we are fixing it.

Oh, really? hmm...I think it's because of my previous char whom I deleted maybe? or a bug? :wacko:  I thought others would also get points without having their char to be level 120 >.<

I was receiving GP a short time after the annoucement of the level limit of 120, but now I don't receive any more points. I'm level 107 with my best character.

I was voting everyday, but now I'm not so assiduous.

Maybe there could be a level adjustment for the ammount of GP you receive from voting, for example, after level 80 you gain 1 Gp, and after level 120, 2 GP.

This way the site still encourage low level people (below 120) to vote on those top sites, and reduce the power of multivoters.