Hide Costume

TogeBara

Hide costumes and equipment options are not working. Idk if it is turned off for alpha. Also experience seems to gain EXTREMELY easy, but I assume that is due to alpha so we can get to the end as a sort of testing method. Money is easy too same thoughts there. 

• Downvote 2

150x EXP Rate

50x Drop Rate

And hide costume doesn't work.

Ha, wow, that is WAAAAAY too easy to make this interesting. This isn't even challenging to be honest. It just button pressing to win. I miss the original :|

Ha, wow, that is WAAAAAY too easy to make this interesting. This isn't even challenging to be honest. It just button pressing to win. I miss the original :|

It's not how you get there, it's the people on the way.

Getting to lv150 is no easy feat on here, and the amount of people on this server easily makes up for the exp/drop rates.  I'd still play here even if the rates were at 0.5%.

Just you wait till you hit 120,, and then you will cry asking for more exp rate ._.

We thought about it long ago and we think that once we're done fixing the game MAYBE we could open a 1x server, just maybe, nothing for sure yet ;o

Please no. >.< , , I like the way it is now. It might be ok for plyers who already on their final class before the next update, but what about new plyers? 150exp rate is what makes newbies like to play the game. 1x will only makes them desperate to catch on those players above 105,, At the beginning,they might find it fun , but as the time goes by and they realize that their gap arent getting any closer to the most of the pre-update plyers, they will stop playing halfway.

(Just sharing my thought here. )