New? job?

SwimmingGood

Question

Hey. If a new beginner (like me), should create a char, there shouldn't have OP items or stuff like that for being good and could lv easy.

so.. What a char would be most easy to lv up to 105 and be strong at the same time? For new beginners?

Hope you will answer this here :D

23 answers to this question

Hey. If a new beginner (like me), should create a char, there shouldn't have OP items or stuff like that for being good and could lv easy.

so.. What a char would be most easy to lv up to 105 and be strong at the same time? For new beginners?

Hope you will answer this here :D

Cardinal , (wizard/cleric - Sorc - inqu - cardinal) .... thats my opinion

Entrapper, probably. If you can't get eva, you could probably go defense and have enough to tank and still do good damage. 

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/21955-nera-harbor-farming-guide-by-mhai/

Well, your survival rate at NH is pretty high if you have high eva but eva equips are very expensive but they are worth using. Also, you could use cardinal if you like since mages, are still quite good at farming in NH with simple equips.

Yea :I It's just: in NH we can easy get long away from each other in Nh in a party :i

And 1 of my friends sayd i should train alone at this here place at NH at the black star:

K4Z77ci.png

But i all ways die there, because there is alot mobs in a little group and bosses there easyli kills me :I

So i had a idea i could make 3 more mages, get them lv 95 and then do DD every day with them and my 2 other mages and when they are lv 105 ive got 5x mages 105 jobs there is diffrent? :)

Guest Derpyderp

It's good for leveling and farming, yes. PVP, no, but it's probably easiest class for PVE.

Entrappers are a really good class for PVE and PVP. Why do you say entrappers aren't good for pvp?  

I have a entrapper that can go to pvp and kill a mob of other people with no one surviving. and my entrapper has no edits, just normal gear. 

But entrapper. What a path is best? And STR, VIT or DEX? What is best for entrapper?

depends on what you want

vit = def entrapper 

dex = eva 

str = higher damage 

you can always go str / dex for eva/more p.atc

Guest Derpyderp

entrapper = more damage 

cardinal = you need alot of m.atc 

It all depends on your reference for your lvl 75 job 

If you go assassin or rune walker 

human          ^    elf            ^

http://home.comcast.net/~liddokun/lunaskillcalc/

put in rogue > ruffian > archer > assassin > entrapper

for human 

or rogue > ruffian > archer > rune walker > entrapper 

for elf 

These are just my paths for some of my first chars and they turned out great and can 1 hit all monsters (except bosses in graves) with normal gear.