Costume questions

isobeli

Question

I have lots of questions about costumes, I hope this is the appropriate place for them! 

1) Is there a list of costumes and their SS's yet? I really want to see what the BWL costume looks like and its stats and how to get it but I've tried searching the forums and it doesn't works or doesn't come up!

2) Are the costumes in the item mall perm? I think I've seen 30d items being sold in game but I'm not sure if it's just the costumes you get in game or if it's from the item mall. 

If I come up with more, I will edit and ask in the thread!   :lol:

19 answers to this question

Guest Derpyderp

I have lots of questions about costumes, I hope this is the appropriate place for them! 

1) Is there a list of costumes and their SS's yet? I really want to see what the BWL costume looks like and its stats and how to get it but I've tried searching the forums and it doesn't works or doesn't come up!

2) Are the costumes in the item mall perm? I think I've seen 30d items being sold in game but I'm not sure if it's just the costumes you get in game or if it's from the item mall. 

If I come up with more, I will edit and ask in the thread!   :lol:

look on itemshop celestialuna.com 

Cloaks are permanent (one is untradable, however). 

60P and 20P glasses appear to last 30 days/ 365 days. I'm not sure on the star glasses.

School uniform from the item mall lasts 365 days. 

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

I am working on a game guide but there's a preview of the items in the item shop on our site and if you hover it it tells you what stats it has. All items like costumes and accessories are permanent even if they say "(x days)"

I am working on a game guide but there's a preview of the items in the item shop on our site and if you hover it it tells you what stats it has. All items like costumes and accessories are permanent even if they say "(x days)"

You have just made my day, thank you for that. And by the mention of game guide, do you mean a costume guide of sorts? That'd be interesting to see. 

@red, you could post that idea up on the suggestions forum, I don't think it could hurt to try. 

• Administrator

You have just made my day, thank you for that. And by the mention of game guide, do you mean a costume guide of sorts? That'd be interesting to see. 

a database containing all the information about luna

My outfit says 365 days . . . how do I make it permanent? 

when I bought the outfit it said nothing about a timer. does that mean its perm?

If it doesn't have that yellow timer at the bottom of the item description, then it is permanent.