Fighter bug Skills

rham

Question

Why does the guides here only advice getting lvl 20 earthquake

and lvl 21 sonic boom is it bug???

anyone knows more bug skills of fighter?

coz im planning to go magnus

9 answers to this question

lv 21 SB gives +1m range than lv 20, and for someone who got lack of SP, you can just get lv 21 SB and save the SP for other skill.

but its not bugged.

the other bugged skill is Mana Vampirism, it doesnt give "visual" debuff or animation, but it does adds your MP by a little everytime you killed a target that has been debuffed by this skill.

and we have Fatal Force as a bugged skill for destroyer

• Upvote 1

lv 21 SB gives +1m range than lv 20, and for someone who got lack of SP, you can just get lv 21 SB and save the SP for other skill.

but its not bugged.

the other bugged skill is Mana Vampirism, it doesnt give "visual" debuff or animation, but it does adds your MP by a little everytime you killed a target that has been debuffed by this skill.

oh I see, thanks madam fifin!

Its my first time entering the world of fighter.

all i have are mages -_-

Is doom burst a

good aoe skill for a

1h fighter?

Oops sorry double post.

yes, as long as you wearing something on your Shield Slot, you can use Doom Burst

(it means if you wearing Shield or as Dual-Wielder)

I have List for all Bug Skills for Fighter... even "Uppercut" is Bug for me XD

but its not bugged.

Mana Vampirism is Actually semi Buff-Debuff skills, though you can also use this as Buff to Other Player

Different with Soul Squeeze from Necromancer which that is only for Attacking Enemy,

Mana Vampirism is almost like Casting Foil, which you can use it Freely to everybody except to yourself

(Note: you can use Casting Foil to do something bad to other Player hunting Wookies too,

but don't try it or s/he will report you, LOLz)

As Buff: Use Mana Vampirism to Other Player, s/he will get Buff for 12-15 Minutes with effect:

everytime s/he Kills, s/he Mana will Recovered (Note: if they're do Area Kills, they will surely will get Huge Mana Recovered)

The other mentioned from Mana Vampirsm is if you use it to your Party Member who has not Full Buffs yet,

after use Mana Vampirism to them, you will see New Icon Buff on Their HP/MP Bars (normally, but sometime Lag prevent it)

The Icon is like "Burning Rage Icon", and when you put your mouse to it, it's named: "Soul Squeeze"

Yupz, that's Mana Vampirism Mentioned as Buff... (Note: you may also see Time Buff on that Icon)

Mana Vampirism has weird bug: it doesn't have any effect while you on DD

this case is same for Buff "Blood Storm" from Paladin which doesn't have any effect on DD

• Upvote 1

yes, as long as you wearing something on your Shield Slot, you can use Doom Burst

(it means if you wearing Shield or as Dual-Wielder)

I have List for all Bug Skills for Fighter... even "Uppercut" is Bug for me XD

Mana Vampirism is Actually semi Buff-Debuff skills, though you can also use this as Buff to Other Player

Different with Soul Squeeze from Necromancer which that is only for Attacking Enemy,

Mana Vampirism is almost like Casting Foil, which you can use it Freely to everybody except to yourself

(Note: you can use Casting Foil to do something bad to other Player hunting Wookies too,

but don't try it or s/he will report you, LOLz)

As Buff: Use Mana Vampirism to Other Player, s/he will get Buff for 12-15 Minutes with effect:

everytime s/he Kills, s/he Mana will Recovered (Note: if they're do Area Kills, they will surely will get Huge Mana Recovered)

The other mentioned from Mana Vampirsm is if you use it to your Party Member who has not Full Buffs yet,

after use Mana Vampirism to them, you will see New Icon Buff on Their HP/MP Bars (normally, but sometime Lag prevent it)

The Icon is like "Burning Rage Icon", and when you put your mouse to it, it's named: "Soul Squeeze"

Yupz, that's Mana Vampirism Mentioned as Buff... (Note: you may also see Time Buff on that Icon)

Mana Vampirism has weird bug: it doesn't have any effect while you on DD

this case is same for Buff "Blood Storm" from Paladin which doesn't have any effect on DD

+1 for you sir! :D thanks for th e explanation!

i thought mana vampirism is not that useful, i guess i should use that on grinding ;3

oh , another question xD.

is it worth it going dual wield at lvl 105 on fighter?

i see rogues going dual wield at 105 but i don't know on fighters. -_-

I don't bother using uppercut coz i am a shield lover XD

oh , another question xD.

is it worth it going dual wield at lvl 105 on fighter?

i see rogues going dual wield at 105 but i don't know on fighters. -_-

you will need a lots of Equipment with Critical Rates, Rogues can do Dual-wields if they have a lots of Eva Equipment and they're not worries about their Critical since they have Buffs and Passives for Criticals

you will need a lots of Equipment with Critical Rates, Rogues can do Dual-wields if they have a lots of Eva Equipment and they're not worries about their Critical since they have Buffs and Passives for Criticals

oh, I don't want that yet, XD..

i decided just to go 1h+shield.

and balance everything ;3

thanks for your help sir!