About Medusa

>*JingXian*<

On the medusa staff it says that [1]Set effect:Magical attacking power +4%

HP-712

[stone Curse] Skill level +1

But when i wear the medusa, it does not minus 712 of my HP but it minus about 1196 of my HP..... this make my HP becomes more shorter after i wear it... Please... i hope GM will fix it soon

• Upvote 1

But im int mage... the loss of HP is really bother me lol :(

on my soul arbiter,

when I use it my HP drops to 14k+ something and if i unequip it, it goes to 15k+.

Really for int mage, loss of high hp is a thing to be bothered

the -712 hp applies for base HP like, when you dont wear anythg at all. but when you wear some armor that has +5% hp for example, your total HP is already mixed up in term of calculation. thats why when you have this -712 hp effect it became more, perhaps because you already have another item with +hp effect? that should answer why you guys have different reduced hp. so its about math.

I believe its because the -712 is a number translation of a -HP%. So that number is actually a "%" to be minus from your HP. The higher your HP goes up, The larger that specific "%" would have to take out. I do not know the exact amount of HP percentage it takes.

As an example you can use Phixus that has +150 Move Speed. Its a number translation of a "%" you get added to your Move Speed.

• Game Master

I believe its because the -712 is a number translation of a -HP%. So that number is actually a "%" to be minus from your HP. The higher your HP goes up, The larger that specific "%" would have to take out. I do not know the exact amount of HP percentage it takes.

As an example you can use Phixus that has +150 Move Speed. Its a number translation of a "%" you get added to your Move Speed.

Nope. The reason it's a number instead of a % is because it gives a fixed amount for every person. If there is a bug or a hidden % in there, it has nothing to do with that effect.

Nope. The reason it's a number instead of a % is because it gives a fixed amount for every person. If there is a bug or a hidden % in there, it has nothing to do with that effect.

then I guess there's an additional hidden minus %hp if that is the case

You can do the test:

Remove your equipment (including the staff), and take note of your HP value.

Equip only your staff, and check your HP value again.

If the difference is exactly 712. then there is another equipment that is giving you a bonus based on your base HP.

If the difference is other than 712, then check if you have a class or skill passive bonus (including guild bonus) on your base HP.

If its none of those cases, then it needs further investigation. Maybe there is really some bug, or some calculation that we are missing.