Naming your Character

StarStruck

Question

I was minding my own business when I saw a character named after a large male genitalia  stopped next to me. I was wondering if it's even legal to name your character like that since i briefly read the rules but didn't see anything about sexual character names. If it's ok to do that then I'm ok with it, it's just it made me make a face like this O.o followed by "wtf did I just read". That's all and thank you for answering in advance.

11 answers to this question

apparently there is no limitation in naming ur char.

as long as that name has not been taken, ur good to go.

we are left only with sense of aesthetic/ethic of every ppl playing here..

plus, there are many terms out there (and even more, considering its international server) referring to that particular part of male/female.

its not like the GM will search them all and upload those words to the server as "non-usable" name.

XD

If its really naughty you can ask them to change it because of personal beliefs (Genitalia, graphic, racist) failure to comply and you can report them I believe.

Its more like ask them to 'make a new char with a new name' since we cant change our char's name. ._.

. . . . . its not like the GM will search them all and upload those words to the server as "non-usable" name.

XD

and they will use a lot of cencorships on those names :D , , like *** here and *** there.

TS please enlighten us as to what term you're referring to, just so we can understand your plight. is it english? indo? pinoy? what's the word.

as for me, i was a bit surprised to see a name with FVCK not misspelled. meaning there's no such filter here.

• Game Master

I think the only thing illegal to have in your name is "GM," apart from that, you're good to go. I think if it is offensive to someone, though, they can report it. Depending on what the staff thinks, the reported player could potentially be banned.

I think the only thing illegal to have in your name is "GM," apart from that, you're good to go. I think if it is offensive to someone, though, they can report it. Depending on what the staff thinks, the reported player could potentially be banned.

how about having a Logo that have "GM" on it.?

Is it illegal?

• Game Master

Anyone with the capital letters "GM" in there character names without consent (meaning they are not actual Game Masters) Will be banned on discovery.

Yeah, IGNs only though, not nicknames. I think that's what he was asking about.

• Upvote 2