Why GM ban my Account

Fuck - I love Rham.

Question

GM sorry to bother you why did u ban my account and my char name ShiroYashaSoul as i remember i haven't done anything bad i did not KS i guess. i did not sell any account.

my id is shinokuni 

but why u ban it.

and also i dont have any rein hacked items. 

TY for answering this Post.

Sorry to bother you but it was my first BT and i really wanted to level it its 103 and i want to experience having BT but I can't seem to understand why u ban it in the first place i appreciate ur answers 

Thank you so much sorry if i posted on the wrong template or anything forgive me for this is my first time posting thank you so much

21 answers to this question

what does RMT mean

RMT means Real money trading. That includes vouchers, prepaid or any currency in real life trade for anything in game related. So buying and/or selling items for vouchers, prepaid, real life money or any currency in real life are illegal.

Sir my Char name in game iS ShiroYashaSoul and my Id name is Shinokuni please check it sir :))) seriously i saw the shout of that Shinokuni person and im not even indo im pinoy please inform GM about this and it says In Game Name: Shinokuni 

But my In Game Name is = ShiroYashaSoul

and my ID is Shinokuni

to prove im right i have 4 characters in that ID namely 

KiritoAsuna03 i think

Ethereal Soul

ShiroYashaSoul 

and something like ExozXC forgot the name please take action of this im crying alot to tell u that u ban the wrong person 

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/1q1v.jpg/ 

No! T.T im not Shinokuni sir

that is my ID name 

please help me thank you i dont keep anger inside of me i totally let go of it but please help me i was worried that i was banned for a reason but it turned out it that i didnt do anything wrong it was a misunderstanding please if u may check my ID i think u know the pass of that cause u hold the system please check it sir just check it..

Thank you again sorry 

Oh wait, I think his shinokuni id is different from shinokuni ign. I checked in IRC and here's the result.

<Chii> .whyban shinokuni

<shoutbot> User shinokuni banned for reason 'Related to ID garneet [biohazard]'
<Chii> .whyban garneet
<shoutbot> User garneet banned for reason 'Account Trading (XineHakujo) [biohazard]'

Edit: These are all IDs I checked, not IGN.

how is my character related to garneet sir?? can u tell me why seriously  TY

I do not have the answer to that. Ask the GM who banned you in the IRC. There's a guide on how to connect to IRC. In your case, GM Biohazard is the one who banned you.

Edit: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/2824-connecting-at-irc-using-xchat-updated/ <--- Link to that guide.

• Game Master

IRC is not a forum, it's a program where you can contact staff members and other players.

To get your friend banned, you have to report him, which requires you to post a picture on the forums in which he is breaking a rule.

To be more specific, take a screenshot of the chat next time he tries to sell a character and report him on the forums.

If a GM caught you in the act, he/she can ban you without a warning. Let's say they do not carelessly ban random people, they scan the account carefully before they ban it. They have many ways of checking related IDs, not just that so if your ID got caught breaking the rules, they can see your other ID/s as well.