bug list ( im not report bugs , but showing some bugs occurs to players )

SkyLight1202

stunned pet :

if your pet stunned , sometimes their pet master also stunned even though in player buff/debuff status doesn't display

stun icon . making distracting monster with heavy stun more harder

auto-seal pet :

it happens to me occassionally , sometimes my pet sealed itself ( while hunting or doing other activities )

walking on place :

this bug happens to me occasionally . while pet is summoned and attacking any foes , it will cause the pet's master temporary walking on place . causing them to cancel skills & leaving open attack ( it proves more dangerous with low deff & facing heavy stun monsters )

out of map boundaries ( rare ) :

this bug occurs whetever player travel with map scroll from current location into any destination they want ,

in order to solve this problem you must either stock at least 4 map scrolls / few return scrolls and use them ( return

scroll teleport player into save point ) / teleport to safezone ( esc button > return to safezone ) / let DC do the work

skill bug :

as u aready notice in few job guides , when leveling most skills at high level it will become bugged

climb mountain ( rare ) :

in way howvling ravine , its nearly impossible for player able climb mountain that serves as boundaries of the map or

climb mountain that piori was hiding ( i mean this piori mountain climb directly from ground , not the way that leads to the top

of mountain . which piori was in there ) . i've manage to solve how to climb the mountain ( i will not tell to anyone . for GM , in message instead ) if i were telling it , i would create mass chaos 

philo-proof musket :

any musket are unphilo able , because they uses ' pink ' icon that similar to costume .

also any musket names are doubled ( it can be noticed by enchanting normal musket into enchanted ones .

then check its named and u will see the 1+ are also have on the second name of the musket )

walking in air ( disorted crack ) :

its possible for player able to walk away from the floating bridge leading to tarintus's lair . as it blocked by invisible wall & serves as

boundary of the map

free weapon skill glitch :

most fighter skill can be utilized by any weapon ( such as rune impact , spirit sword , sword storm )

however , since mage has many skill can be utilized any weapon ( bare handed or armed ) . it does not considered

a bug for mage

gold trading glitch :

according to my little bro , his ID glitched . the glitch cause him whetever he pays items via trading , he only able give 4B .

same happening when he sells item , maximum only 4B

he can only pay via vendors directly

frozen monster ( rare ) :

on rare occassion , monsters after they killed by any player they will froze in place . even they are not dead , they still

won't attack u . they simply become part of lanscape , this monster randomly dissapear . it also happens

DD on damp cavern 

delaying date :

sometimes , while DD at haunted house / grave . monsters sometimes won't spawn , but they spawn later . making

delay for player & slowing player's lvling up speed . if player DD on damp cavern , player has advantage . which

no matter what happens the monster never delay . but the delay always occur after player kills boss . the disadvantage

of this map is hard for player who has low deff

unseen user :

while player is stealthed , doing any motions would cause player's character invisible as if he/she stealth to other players/monsters .

this can be still countered by beholder . like normal stealth , if player attacks or being hit player then revert back to normal

dark weapon :

performing any motions while weapons / shield are drawn cause them turn into darker . this can be fixed by re-equip the weapon

misplaced enchant glow :

if player wield any wands with high enchant and wield any shield would cause the wand's glow placed on ground .

the glow will follow player moves to . the glow will return to wand if player removes the shield

note : get out duel box is not glitch nor bug . but its unfair trick , so only way to beat the player uses trick must have shield bomerang ( which means u must be rogue ) . which act as rope dart ( a chinese weapon used pull enemy from long range to close user themselves )

and stun enemy . alternatively , if the rogue are longbowman . they can simply use 'pounding shot' to stun them

note2 : whetever player chased by any monsters , regardless . no matter how big they are , they will pass onto obstacles ( rocks , tree ,

fences , wall , etc ) . they even can submerge underwater ( not swimming ) , they also capable climb low mountain that player can't do ( this can be performed by provoking basilisk at way howvling & piori's mountain . while player in mountain , attack them by projectiles

attack ( rogue archers has longest range , its easily to do this )

if u guys found a bugs , u could comment and i'll update when i found more

• Administrator

And why is this not in bug reports? lol

1: in the way to howling ravine's mountain do you mean the one that has a boss on top? it is easy to climb, it has ramps on the side

2: As you can see muskets have a red icon just like belts and costumes, that would hint that they are a "special" item type that doesn't have all the features regular weapons have

3: yes we know of pet battle bugs, there are many bugs related with pets

4: we know of most skill bugs and have said that we will try to fix them in the update

5: unless the skill says "X weapon only" I think it should be able to be utilized with any weapon

6: with the map bug you can press ESC and select "Teleport to safe zone" or if it DCs you then use the teleport feature in our site

no , my brother stated he saw 2 peoples climb at boundary mountain . and yelled at him while having conversation

but since he meets that peoples long ago , he can't remember the people nor give SS ( since his phone can't send pictures . however , my phone can send pictures

why he often tell me somethings amazing while im away from home few years until 2013 . i don't know , i haven't played celestia while im away ( which i didn't notice another private server is intact )

damn , i was wrong . i saw 2 people climb mountain easier than this

recenly . before i post this comment , i've managed to see stealthed user climbed the mountain

but the screenshoot could be privately show to GM 

if you want to show us a SS do it on the forums all reports are public, we do not accept "private" reports