Necro Path

moobly

Question

11 answers to this question

• Game Master

They're both good. Bishop has higher level Shield, but Inquirer has higher level LAE (you will get level 20 either way at Necro, though). I prefer Priest>Inquirer for the magic crit buffs though, I went that path and I had 16k matk and 4k pdef at 105 (not including Devil Armor).

Bishop's probably better for defense since you get a better Shield out of it, but you'll take a hit in the offensive area for it.

I think monk-bishop better, for casting speed. Necro have same twinkle magic with inquirer (if i'm not wrong), just different in fortunate magic (hello, its just around 5% chance).

*i don't see the calculator so dunno exactly the %

You will get 1 from mobs, so why you need that disable AoE (tranquility,cripple).

Also, bishop get higher lvl HolyBarier.

My path from bishop, full int, 15k matk, and high enough pdef to solo at graveyard. Boom. 1.5% every run. XD

*normal necro go vit type = tanker, so need hitter. But not my necro xD solo necro good with high pdef

My Necro went Inq, I'm really enjoying it. I can't say which is better though, as I haven't tried the Bishop path.

if only passive works .. just go bishop , i too love Necro when it comes to grinding ^0^ it have some complete skill for grinding but for boss fight , GvsG or pvp .. u need to w8 too lvl 130+ so u can lvl up ur poison  for tht