Tarintus Decepción.

JulioElCazador

Question

perdonen que escriba en español pero mis ideas no seran trasmitidas de forma correcta si no lo hago en español.

despues de pasar mas de dos dias din dormir haciendo todas las misiones para invocar a tarintus lo que me aparece cuando viajo a distorted es un simple DONE. 

Dios mio, saben lo mucho que decepciona eso. 

espero que tengan una respuesta a porque no despues de matarme no apareció el dragon.

gracias. 

15 answers to this question

• Game Master

"Pardon me for writing in Spanish but my ideas cannot be transmitted to the correct form if they are not in Spanish.

After passing more than two days without sleep, doing missions to invoke Tarintus, it appears to me that when I travel to Distorted, it's a simple done (it's simply done?).

My God, do you know how disappointing that is.

I hope you have an answer because after I kill it, the dragon doesn't appear.

Thank you."

Rough translation, I'm not fluent in Spanish. 

Wondering if he means the crystal, or after doing the quest, it didn't summon? I don't know if the quests that summon Tarintus even work, but I don't believe so.

Creo que las misiones para invocar a tarintus no estan funcionamiento.

I use it for two reasons. is my first and main language.

second so he can understand easily what i was saying.

At least, there are not just both of you understand the conversation.

This is open forum. All people want to understand what other's saying.

If you want to explain personally to him, you need to think :

1. post english version of what you write there so other people will understand.

2. There is a rule that everyone should use english while post something on forum.

Thanks~

No será que lo matan apenas sale? Da muchísimo oro matar a Tarintus y somos muchísimos jugadores... si no los collares legendarios de donde los sacan? matando wookis? -_-

[Edited]

• Speak English rule also applies in the forum?

No será que lo matan apenas sale? Da muchísimo oro matar a Tarintus y somos muchísimos jugadores... si no los collares legendarios de donde los sacan? matando wookis? -_-

[Edited]

• Speak English rule also applies in the forum?

here

International Players

As an international server, we welcome and respect all players no matter where they come from or what language they speak.

That being said, English is the only accepted language in shout and on the forums.

This is because our staff speaks english and so do most of the players.

You can speak whatever language you want in normal chat and PM's.

no creo que se debiera  cerrar la oportunidad a un idioma por el simple hecho de que los moderadores hablen otro. por supuesto reglas son reglas, y en estos momentos estoy consiente de que las estoy rompiendo, pero no seria mas efectivo si todos pudiéramos comunicarnos en nuestra lengua nativa. si el problema son los moderadores, seria buena idea promover un moderador bilingue con idioma español como su original.

About the quest:

Originally, on the GPotato Luna, you couldn't teleport to the distorted crevice directly (through map transfer scroll).

The only way to accesss this area was through this quest. You would be teleported to the distorted crevice region after completing it. This does not mean that Tarintus would be conjured. If Tarintus was not there, you couln't face it in that moment.

But this was a repetitive quest, so you could access the area, search for Tarintus, and leave the area, having to do the quest again if it was not there.

On the GPotato Luna, there was a weekly maintenance. After this maintenance, the special bosses (Tarintus, Kierra...) appeared in one channel of the server. If you got to the distorted crevice in that moment, you would be able to encounter Tarintus.

In fact people used to leave one character on the doistorted crevice, and log on with it after the maintenance.

On Celestia Luna, Tarintus Appear on the Distorted Crevice once a week (I never met him, I read it on this forum somewhere). As you can buy a map transfer Scroll on Alker Harbor, the quest to access this area is completely useless.

In resume: The quest does not conjure Tarintus, it only grant you access to the Distorted Crevice, where Tarintus appear from time to time.

I hope this helps. Sorry if I cannot translate to spanish. My english is very bad, if I try to put in spanish it would be a disaster.

• Upvote 3

• Game Master

About the quest:

Originally, on the GPotato Luna, you couldn't teleport to the distorted crevice directly (through map transfer scroll).

The only way to accesss this area was through this quest. You would be teleported to the distorted crevice region after completing it. This does not mean that Tarintus would be conjured. If Tarintus was not there, you couln't face it in that moment.

But this was a repetitive quest, so you could access the area, search for Tarintus, and leave the area, having to do the quest again if it was not there.

On the GPotato Luna, there was a weekly maintenance. After this maintenance, the special bosses (Tarintus, Kierra...) appeared in one channel of the server. If you got to the distorted crevice in that moment, you would be able to encounter Tarintus.

In fact people used to leave one character on the doistorted crevice, and log on with it after the maintenance.

On Celestia Luna, Tarintus Appear on the Distorted Crevice once a week (I never met him, I read it on this forum somewhere). As you can buy a map transfer Scroll on Alker Harbor, the quest to access this area is completely useless.

In resume: The quest does not conjure Tarintus, it only grant you access to the Distorted Crevice, where Tarintus appear from time to time.

I hope this helps. Sorry if I cannot translate to spanish. My english is very bad, if I try to put in spanish it would be a disaster.

Very helpful and informative, +1 to you, sir.

I hope that answered your question, Julio.