Is There A Problem With The Installer?

kokodong

Question

I'm downloading the installer at the site but every time I install it there is a problem that says "cannot extract.pak" or at the moment I run the installer it says that there is a problem regarding it.

Any suggestions? Trying to play CL again, thanks. :D 

14 answers to this question

• Game Master

Let me know here if it works. If not, we can try other solutions.

And by the by, this is a pretty common problem, in the future please use the search function to check other threads. Many problems have been solved already and it saves time of staff members and other players from replying the same thing once more.

Still downloading the installer from the site again, takes a while compared from my last downloads. 

I tried downloading CL from software informer earlier because of the problem I'm facing with the installer in CL site but as soon as it was finished something wrong happened, the name turned red and said download error, thought I would be able to play after waiting for about 3 hrs or something.

Still downloading the installer from the site again, takes a while compared from my last downloads. 

I tried downloading CL from software informer earlier because of the problem I'm facing with the installer in CL site but as soon as it was finished something wrong happened, the name turned red and said download error, thought I would be able to play after waiting for about 3 hrs or something.

If i was you id stick to downloading the client from our homepage, Downloading from other sources could result in problems

I would go with Orange's suggestion.

Download FDM and use it for downloading CL client.

Most probable cause for the error ur encountering is a corrupted installer download (probably due to connection speed/lost, data availability or any other reasons)

Wish u luck on downloading the client and hope u could play the game as soon as possible.  :D