Dd Matching Problem

marcygourgeist

So I'm not quite sure how this happened but me and my boyfriend went to try to DD. We have lvl 100 Match but when I went to click matching it wouldn't highlight when I tried to click it. I just pick Celestia back up and this kinda was a little weird..

You have to be in a party with your partner if you want to DD. You also have to be in the level range of that DD (Ex: If you're doing a level 61-80 DD then you and your partner must be at least level 61)

You have to be in a party with your partner if you want to DD. You also have to be in the level range of that DD (Ex: If you're doing a level 61-80 DD then you and your partner must be at least level 61)

We were in a party but we couldn't even get to the level range list because I couldn't click on matching..

• Administrator

did you open the chat window with him? you must search him with his info age/zone, double click and wait for him to accept the chat invitation and then click matching

did you open the chat window with him? you must search him with his info age/zone, double click and wait for him to accept the chat invitation and then click matching

Yes we were in the chat window, I did all the necessary steps but it wouldn't let me click on matching 

both of yours Ages... Likes and Dislikes... it will also affect to your Mathcing :)

Like I said in the original post our level of match atm is level 100. We are boyfriend and girlfriend in real life ( I'm a year older but currently we are both 17).

another thing worth mentioning would be are you trying to enter a DD above your level (E.g you are lvl 81 your GF is <81 you will not be able to enter the DD for lvl 81-100). It may sound like a silly observation but sometimes simple things cause things like this to happen

• Administrator

it sounds like they can't click the matching button itself that pops up the level range window, even if you ran out of dates for the day you still can click it so you are doing something wrong. If you are the leader of the party and opened the chat window (you must double click his name and wait for him to accept the chat invitation, otherwise if you are not in 1:1 chat you won't be able to click it) the button should be available for you. Why don't you ask your boyfriend/girlfriend to try doing it themselves if you can't?

• Administrator

Clicking the matching button and having it do nothing has happened to me once, no idea how it was fixed but the next day it worked just fine. 

if you have system messages disabled maybe you have used up all of your dates for the day and it told you that you couldn't DD anymore

if you have system messages disabled maybe you have used up all of your dates for the day and it told you that you couldn't DD anymore

Oh no It wasn't that. It was just a random fluke it was accualy the first time I went to dd in a few weeks.

another thing worth mentioning would be are you trying to enter a DD above your level (E.g you are lvl 81 your GF is <81 you will not be able to enter the DD for lvl 81-100). It may sound like a silly observation but sometimes simple things cause things like this to happen

I couldn't get the level thing to pop up either..

it sounds like they can't click the matching button itself that pops up the level range window, even if you ran out of dates for the day you still can click it so you are doing something wrong. If you are the leader of the party and opened the chat window (you must double click his name and wait for him to accept the chat invitation, otherwise if you are not in 1:1 chat you won't be able to click it) the button should be available for you. Why don't you ask your boyfriend/girlfriend to try doing it themselves if you can't?

That might be an option, I've never set it up myself but like I said I recently pick back up the game and dding worked when I tried last time I played.

ouch, I don't know if I get missundestand here or she is the one who get missunderstand...? XD

@marcygourgeist: ok let's make it simple, on the Game, did you see a Heart Symbols Appears on your Character and your Boyfriend Character? :)

to make sure you can do DD 100% with your Boyfriend is you need Matching Point on both of your DD Cards... if the matching is perfectly same,

(for example Ages, Likes, and Dislikes) then it should be no any problem  

this is Heart Symbol I means about:

celes_zpsb05cd281.jpg?t=1396714957