Farming At Huge Garden

kazukirito

Question

Excuse me, I just want to ask whether farming at huge garden (maggots) need some strike, because when my char @lvl 109 (with 205 strike) try to mob and hit them, almost 90% of my attack went miss

thanks for your answer :D

9 answers to this question

• Game Master

Yes, only guides belong in the "Guides" section. Please keep this in mind for the future. 

You can get away with less strike if you have a class that uses a lot of DoTs, they have a lot of health.

DoT's (lingering effects)

Buffs that increase your attack/crit

A de-buff that decreases the monsters attack/defense

Mostly DoT's are the best for maggots, AoE DoT's are like one of the best if you have a tanker with you. (Fire Blast for mages is one of the best AoE DoT's for mages...)

DoT is actually Damage Over Time. Stuff like poisons and burns. But besides this, the strike is best for killing maggots due to their high HP.

• Game Master

DoT's (lingering effects)

Buffs that increase your attack/crit

A de-buff that decreases the monsters attack/defense

Mostly DoT's are the best for maggots, AoE DoT's are like one of the best if you have a tanker with you. (Fire Blast for mages is one of the best AoE DoT's for mages...)

Fire Blast is decent for lower levels, but most mage classes don't bother with it after 105. It's basically a filler skill. He's not a mage anyway, which is why he needs more strike. 

Rogues can get decent DoTs, but if you're a fighter, you may want to find a mage or a rogue to level with there. Otherwise it becomes very difficult, cause you'll need a lot of raw power to get anywhere. 

If you could find a High Strike character with an AoE stun that will help you a lot, there damage in mobs can get your health down really quickly. Having a mage in your party will help a lot too.

Its not the most efficient way to farm/grind. It is easy to boost characters there though, not many players go there to bother you.

try to mob them if you feel it takes too long time ti kill one, around 6-7 without luring john, because you will die fast if you have less hp (john has skill which has same effect burn like fire blast's mage class)..