i was asking why my topic was deleted ? new server

teoodrs

Question

Hey .. I was read about admint say if open new servers isnt fair for people spend money and work hard ?

But i will say thats not fair for new player.. For play in servers that have unfair equip. Wth stat +500? Cz we didnt have change ! Not fun anymore..

So if there is new servers will be fair for new player.. And i think will be lot of people come back to play this game..

And Btw the last is.. Why my topic was deleted ? Is GM to scared thats this topic will make people want new servers and old servers people didnt want to donation anymore ?

I think in new servers people will still donation.. But please dont make unfair donation.. That make the game unfair and not fun anymore.. Even GM didnt make unfair donation with su*k equip or anything.. People will still donation for item mall..this game already awesome with all of this.. But dont make it worst with unfair donation please..

And please dont be like chicken for blocking my topic..

Thanks for Admint.. This is my suggestion.. I make post here because i cant make post in suggestion..

13 answers to this question

Oh yeah and one think more.. I think better admint didnt lock the post after give answer.. Cz people wi have his opinion.. Admint should help people solve his problem with this game.. If youre lock it after answer.. Thats make admint look like scared to answer more..

Are you Lawyerella? If yes, then your topic well ... isn't deleted, it's locked. Threads like this will be locked after they answered (most likely). They said that it is unfair if there is a wipe in Vantage, not if there is a new server. I've faced the huge unfairness, so I know how you feel, hope it won't get worse.

Anyway, I hope they keep their promise, it has been 4 years, so they better make it really worth waiting.

I deleted your topic because

1. Your post was completely off topic

2. Your post has already been answered

There is a possibility that we will open a new server, but only after we fix the bugs in this server. We will not delete this server because that would be unfair to the people who have spent years of hard work and dedication to be where they are now.

This new server idea is still in it's infancy, so we don't know what kinds of donations we will have for that server. We will focus on this server's problem first before starting a new one.

I do not agree if there is a new server because it will be made a lot of violations. Just imagine, if they commit a violation in the main server and got banned, they will switch to a new server to perform a similar action.

in my opinion, does not need additional new server for the moment.

The current server is sufficient to give everything and also has 10 channels.

-follow the rules and you will enjoy the game  ^_^

Like Eon said, the current server needs to be fixed first rather than making a new server. There are tons of bugs and hacks the developers should take care of. Also donating will help a lot to fund the server's maintenance charge because there will be much more players who'll play in the future. taking care of a server and making a new server isn't easy as you think, you know.

Still have cheater in this game ? Lol

Im not say for close old servers.. I just say for open new one..

Umm rosenia are you one of top rank? Thats why you said like that ?

Can you feel and think what new people feel.. New people lazy to play in old servers . They didnt have change.

If there is new servers i think top player will make new account and donate for new servers too.. Cz in old servers they already strong.

I have many friend waiting for new private luna.. No one wanna play in old servers.. Cz we cant enjoy the game.. Who enjoy the game is top player..

Thats why if there is new servers new people can play there. And old player can still on there servers..

We wait for celestia open new servers.. Cz celestia is the only one private server of luna online that stand 5years.. Not like other servers. And celestia more fun with normal luna.. Two thumbs up for this..

Okay thanks admint :) for answering.. And now im read the answer..

Umm i just wanna know if there is new servers please soon haha.. And some of my friend will make donation and me too.. For good start.. But please dont open unbalance created equip from GM with High status.. That will not fair. Make the game not fun. I hear that people can buy good equip with high status from GM.. Not dragon slayer belt or other.. But like boot with vit+500 etc..

Thanks for reply :) i wi wait for new server open

@puffy no.. Im not her.. I was read that after im request it.. And when im searching my post i was read that post too.. But locked .. And mine deleted..

Im just hoping for new server for fair play.. I hope no cheater in new servers. That suck how they used pk mode in one map -.-"

I'm also a new player who only have played for 4 months (I used to play 3 years ago) and things have a lot changed. If they make a new server and the players are all going to the new one, will one stay on the old server? and if they dont stay on the old one, who will be the "unfair players"'s rival? lol you can always try donating here in the old server to try if you feel comfy with your edits/good equips or nah. If you don't feel good in wearing them and still wants a new server, well... I don't know..

I think people will stay in old one . All old people only.. Thats fair.. Like Luna Indonesia.. They have 2 servers and both are actice..

Hahaha are you trying to be funny ? if new people play in old servers i think we dont have change with old people.. Not be fun if war.. Celestia population still down thats because the server to old.. My friends didnt want play in old server.. Not fun..

About set your equip etc.. Umm i think thats not the point.. You know GM open request equip make high status.. Thats make not fun.. Not fair.. Even youre good wearing equip and skill and job.. Youll never win with high status like that..

Btw im oldplayer to in celestia.. If you ask me is im good in wearing thats all.. Haha im rank 2 pvp event.. I can rank 1 but just isnt lucky in final.. After event i kill rank 1 easily more and more.. Im not arrogant just wanna tell you even good player they will need new one for have good change.. Cz in new server will be lot of new people and will be more fun.. Not like in old servers . Lol you wanna enjoy war with robot ?

@teoodrs :

are you try to making a drama here? how pathetic...

did you already know why Luna Indonesia is now bankrupt and no player again? all because too many cheaters and GM can not keep the server clean. Very different from the Celestia Luna. GM staff always keep the regulations made herein and take action against all who break the rules. That is why, although Celestia Luna is the long version of the game but there are still many players who play here. you can see there are still many players all along the time here. I am online more than 12 hours everyday.
which makes a lively game that is not how many servers, but the system and the regulations made by the GM and the system guarded.

you said that you are old players Celestia Luna?
Prove it !! IGN what are you? and what level?

• Administrator

I am going to close this topic because it's turning into drama. I understand all of your concerns about wanting a new server, but as I stated in the previous topic that is locked (no more discussion was necessary) we will not open a second server until we think the game is ready content-wise for another server.